Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which Player Are You Most Excited About Next Season?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know about "excited" but I am interested to see how Undav gets on. Took him a long time to get game time last season, and even when he first got in, looked well off the pace for a while. But he had a good goalscoring run late on, and it would be great to think it's clicked for him.

Other than that, I could pick several. Ferguson's first full season should be exciting. Enciso will hopefully kick on. Looking forward to seeing how Joâo Pedro gets on in the PL (for a decent team, rather than Roy Hodgson's Watford). Sarmiento if he gets some luck with injuries. Adingra is an unknown quantity I guess but seems to have a few tricks up his sleeve.

Much to be excited about.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't know about "excited" but I am interested to see how Undav gets on. Took him a long time to get game time last season, and even when he first got in, looked well off the pace for a while. But he had a good goalscoring run late on, and it would be great to think it's clicked for him.

Other than that, I could pick several. Ferguson's first full season should be exciting. Enciso will hopefully kick on. Looking forward to seeing how Joâo Pedro gets on in the PL (for a decent team, rather than Roy Hodgson's Watford). Sarmiento if he gets some luck with injuries. Adingra is an unknown quantity I guess but seems to have a few tricks up his sleeve.

Much to be excited about.
Good shout. He's still a powerful unit, but the condtioning and nutrition experts have certainly got him looking far leaner than he was at the beginning of last season and that can only help.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I would like to apologise to all those saying Ferguson and Enciso. They're the two Brighton players I've cursed by putting in my FL team.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Joao Pedro is such an exciting signing. Only our second Brazilian (I'm not counting Raphael Rossi) and our first Brazilian forward. No idea where he's going to play across the front 4. Flair.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yasin 'the future of Swedish football' Ayari. Most of the other young pups have come on leaps and bounds when given the opportunity. Ayari could be next.

While I'm not 'excited' about seeing Milner play, I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings to the team – both on and off the pitch.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I look at the squad list and there are so many players on there to be excited about next season that I wonder how they'll all get enough game time to actually click.
There will be a lot of games to play, but too much tinkering might see less cohesion. And that's the bit that worries me. I very much look forward to being proved wrong..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's a thread like this that makes you realise what an incredible position we're in.

It's Ferguson and Enciso for me. I feel like last year was their break out season and this will be the one they set the league alight.

I reckon Buonnanote will have his break out season this year.

Gilmour too. This season will be the one that he lives up to the hype around him.

We paid 30m for Jaoa Pedro, that alone is enough to excite me. I'm excited to see a 30m 21 year old Brazilian forward in our team.

That's five players and I haven't even mentioned Mitoma yet. That's when you know we're in a good place. Lap it up lads and lasses it won't get much better than this.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I look at the squad list and there are so many players on there to be excited about next season that I wonder how they'll all get enough game time to actually click.
There will be a lot of games to play, but too much tinkering might see less cohesion. And that's the bit that worries me. I very much look forward to being proved wrong..
If we get dumped out of cups early, this could well be an issue

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It's a thread like this that makes you realise what an incredible position we're in.

It's Ferguson and Enciso for me. I feel like last year was their break out season and this will be the one they set the league alight.

I reckon Buonnanote will have his break out season this year.

Gilmour too. This season will be the one that he lives up to the hype around him.

We paid 30m for Jaoa Pedro, that alone is enough to excite me. I'm excited to see a 30m 21 year old Brazilian forward in our team.

That's five players and I haven't even mentioned Mitoma yet. That's when you know we're in a good place. Lap it up lads and lasses it won't get much better than this.
Yes. And if we had nothing other than Dunky's chest passes back to the keeper under pressure to look forward to, that's still worth getting up for the new season for.

I'm going Dahoud as the one i'm most interested in seeing. But yes, excited to see our whole squad basically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here