Which party offers the best immigration policies?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
image.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's ok, you carry on, one day we'll meet and I can let you know just how seriously I take your posts , or we can meet whenever you like , you seemed very keen to meet Brighton fella, how about meeting me ?

This is hilarious. Remind me why you changed your account again? :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This is hilarious. Remind me why you changed your account again? :lolol:
Because my last one gave a huge clue to my name , why do you think ? What do you think I should do , meekly comply with nibbles posting diktat ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Not call him a cvnt and then "offer to meet him", just because you disagree with him?

Just a thought. :lolol:
not because I disagree with him at all, it's because despite my PM about the name change, he has decided to carry on mentioning it , everybody else has respected my request, and if nibble doesn't like being called a cvnt, then perhaps he should tone down his own posts, he's hardly ban ki moon with his own replies is he ? I wouldn't dream of being as confrontational with other posters I disagree with.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
not because I disagree with him at all, it's because despite my PM about the name change, he has decided to carry on mentioning it , everybody else has respected my request, and if nibble doesn't like being called a cvnt, then perhaps he should tone down his own posts, he's hardly ban ki moon with his own replies is he ? I wouldn't dream of being as confrontational with other posters I disagree with.

I absolutely knew you wouldn't be mature enough to get through an election without offering someone out. You know normal adults don't meet up and fight. I fight for a living mate and get paid to do so, as an adult. I will never meet and fight you. Ever. No matter how much you bait me or others. I don't respect your request to stop calling you Bushy because you still get about calling people banned names and offering people out. You don't deserve the anonymity .
I only hope if your son does come on here he's not as much of a prick as you.
Happy to stop calling you Bushy if it really means that much to you but I would ask you stop offering me out, it's boring.
I have no problem being called a ****, I dish it out. But fighting? If you can't handle a bit if ribbing without getting punchy you need to take a break.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Move to somewhere like Lewisham then and you'll certainly 'see new cultures and experience people' , might be a little bit more than you bargained for though, certainly different to living near a few Sri Lankans in middle class Surrey you prize cvnt.

Your new alter-ego certainly provides the opportunity to reveal the full majesty of your magnificently persuasive intellect.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I absolutely knew you wouldn't be mature enough to get through an election without offering someone out. You know normal adults don't meet up and fight. I fight for a living mate and get paid to do so, as an adult. I will never meet and fight you. Ever. No matter how much you bait me or others. I don't respect your request to stop calling you Bushy because you still get about calling people banned names and offering people out. You don't deserve the anonymity .
I only hope if your son does come on here he's not as much of a prick as you.
Happy to stop calling you Bushy if it really means that much to you but I would ask you stop offering me out, it's boring.
I have no problem being called a ****, I dish it out. But fighting? If you can't handle a bit if ribbing without getting punchy you need to take a break.
course you do :lolol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

:mad::lol::lolol::lolol::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports