Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which party offers the best immigration policies?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Labour have the best policies. We can all move about Europe uninterrupted and extremely welcome in most places. Which is great for open minded folk who want to see new cultures and experience people. Not so great for those who hide away in Haywards Heath muttering at the news and tutting at black faces on Midsomer Murders.

I dont really recall much interruption whilst travelling around Europe before the borders became open,bit of a queue sometimes to show your passport,took a few minutes out of your life but apart from East Germany which was a nightmare to get into in the 70`s wasnt really something to moan about

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I dont really recall much interruption whilst travelling around Europe before the borders became open,bit of a queue sometimes to show your passport,took a few minutes out of your life but apart from East Germany which was a nightmare to get into in the 70`s wasnt really something to moan about

Oh okay. Fine. UKIP then. The "Shitted Hotel Bed" protest vote.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Labour and Lib Dems as you can move about the whole of the EU with freedom. Useful as you're not lumbered with a limited passport like a lot of countries.

Really, is that your overall view on the consequences of unrestricted movement within the EU is that you dont need a passport, although you will probably always ensure you have you mobile phone ipad, have you absolutely no vision of why and how movement might materialise to make it unhelpful for the recipient country.

I heard Miliband say 'we too want to decrease immigration', why does he and at what point does he become Nigel Farage, 2 million, 3 million, 4 million ??

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't recall any problems either. We used to go to Southern Italy ever year by car. Tell you what I do miss, the different currencies. It gave each country their own identity in the EU.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

True. But what about moving?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tell you what I do miss, the different currencies. It gave each country their own identity in the EU.

Aside from those leather-skinned, lasagne and chips expat hell-holes there are other tell-tales signs as to which country you're in though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Labour have the best policies. We can all move about Europe uninterrupted and extremely welcome in most places. Which is great for open minded folk who want to see new cultures and experience people. Not so great for those who hide away in Haywards Heath muttering at the news and tutting at black faces on Midsomer Murders.
Move to somewhere like Lewisham then and you'll certainly 'see new cultures and experience people' , might be a little bit more than you bargained for though, certainly different to living near a few Sri Lankans in middle class Surrey you prize cvnt.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Move to somewhere like Lewisham then and you'll certainly 'see new cultures and experience people' , might be a little bit more than you bargained for though, certainly different to living near a few Sri Lankans in middle class Surrey you prize cvnt.

Bushy, if you don't want your 14 year old son to know this is your new user name can I suggest you don't act exactly like the prick you did under your other user names. Cheers.

This guy is turning into my favourite NSC mentalist, 153 posts of utter dribble and mas-turbation :lolol:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Since when did "best immigration policies" come to mean "best at keeping immigrants out"?

I'm assuming that's why this thread isn't discussing who has the best policies for allowing anyone who wants to, to enter the UK and stay here, or study, or work, or buy a football club.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I enjoyed voting today. Got a real sense of helping to get Cameron out.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Plenty more posts from the same poster if you read Bushy's back catalogue .

That's ok, you carry on, one day we'll meet and I can let you know just how seriously I take your posts , or we can meet whenever you like , you seemed very keen to meet Brighton fella, how about meeting me ?

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tell me what exactly is inaccurate about the post you quoted ?

I think he was referring to your general " I'm the only one who knows what London is like" horse shit.

For the record Bushy, Cobham is home to Chelsea'a training ground, it's full of foreigners ;-)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That's ok, you carry on, one day we'll meet and I can let you know just how seriously I take your posts , or we can meet whenever you like , you seemed very keen to meet Brighton lad, how about meeting me ?

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here