Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which party offers the best immigration policies?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
image.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's ok, you carry on, one day we'll meet and I can let you know just how seriously I take your posts , or we can meet whenever you like , you seemed very keen to meet Brighton fella, how about meeting me ?

This is hilarious. Remind me why you changed your account again? :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This is hilarious. Remind me why you changed your account again? :lolol:
Because my last one gave a huge clue to my name , why do you think ? What do you think I should do , meekly comply with nibbles posting diktat ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Not call him a cvnt and then "offer to meet him", just because you disagree with him?

Just a thought. :lolol:
not because I disagree with him at all, it's because despite my PM about the name change, he has decided to carry on mentioning it , everybody else has respected my request, and if nibble doesn't like being called a cvnt, then perhaps he should tone down his own posts, he's hardly ban ki moon with his own replies is he ? I wouldn't dream of being as confrontational with other posters I disagree with.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
not because I disagree with him at all, it's because despite my PM about the name change, he has decided to carry on mentioning it , everybody else has respected my request, and if nibble doesn't like being called a cvnt, then perhaps he should tone down his own posts, he's hardly ban ki moon with his own replies is he ? I wouldn't dream of being as confrontational with other posters I disagree with.

I absolutely knew you wouldn't be mature enough to get through an election without offering someone out. You know normal adults don't meet up and fight. I fight for a living mate and get paid to do so, as an adult. I will never meet and fight you. Ever. No matter how much you bait me or others. I don't respect your request to stop calling you Bushy because you still get about calling people banned names and offering people out. You don't deserve the anonymity .
I only hope if your son does come on here he's not as much of a prick as you.
Happy to stop calling you Bushy if it really means that much to you but I would ask you stop offering me out, it's boring.
I have no problem being called a ****, I dish it out. But fighting? If you can't handle a bit if ribbing without getting punchy you need to take a break.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Move to somewhere like Lewisham then and you'll certainly 'see new cultures and experience people' , might be a little bit more than you bargained for though, certainly different to living near a few Sri Lankans in middle class Surrey you prize cvnt.

Your new alter-ego certainly provides the opportunity to reveal the full majesty of your magnificently persuasive intellect.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I absolutely knew you wouldn't be mature enough to get through an election without offering someone out. You know normal adults don't meet up and fight. I fight for a living mate and get paid to do so, as an adult. I will never meet and fight you. Ever. No matter how much you bait me or others. I don't respect your request to stop calling you Bushy because you still get about calling people banned names and offering people out. You don't deserve the anonymity .
I only hope if your son does come on here he's not as much of a prick as you.
Happy to stop calling you Bushy if it really means that much to you but I would ask you stop offering me out, it's boring.
I have no problem being called a ****, I dish it out. But fighting? If you can't handle a bit if ribbing without getting punchy you need to take a break.
course you do :lolol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

:mad::lol::lolol::lolol::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here