• Orlandi

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Vicente

Votes: 45 19.0%

• Total voters

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Ryan Harley, he scored a cracking free kick and then..............

in all seriousness Elpthick and Cook are proving to be one hell of a championship defensive partnership.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am quite surprised that Vicente hasn't done better in this poll.

The best natural footballer ever to play for the club, and probably the best player most of us will ever see play for the club. Such incredible talent.

Yoda

English & European
If you could guarantee he would stay fit, Vicente. I've not seen anyone scare players with their skill as much as him at this level.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ryan Harley, he scored a cracking free kick and then..............

in all seriousness Elpthick and Cook are proving to be one hell of a championship defensive partnership.

Neither would get in our present team over Dunk and Greer who are both better than Elphick and Cook

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I voted Ulloa, as I think that's what we are missing at the moment more than anything else...

But Vicente in my opinion has to be the best player to put on a Brighton shirt in my lifetime. The anticipation when he got the ball, he was so majestic to watch. Will never forget the goal against Ipswich and when he hit the bar at the Amex with that thunderbolt! The guy was a genius, imagine where he could have taken us with an extended run in the team!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Ulloa, no question.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Unbelieveable how poor our record was when he played

But I absolutely loved watching him. The most exciting player in stripes for me since the kid in the 8 shirt in the 70s. I don't say that lightly.
I would love to see Vicente in stripes again

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ulloa, for his goals, the fact that he never angled for a transfer, pushing his way through the Derby fans to applaud our support, going to WHL mid week and sitting with the away fans, he might have jumped straight into a taxi to get back to Leicester.........he certainly did last week at the Amex v Wigan, taxi back after the game at a cost of £250.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Whatever happens next in the history of BHA, I will count myself lucky to have seen Vicente in the stripes. By a country mile the most gifted and beguiling Brighton player I've seen. Sometimes I wonder whether it happened at all.

But in today's team, if I could beam in just one player, it would have to be a striker. And, even though I think he's far from perfect, it would be Leo. Ahead of Murray or Zamora.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here