Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Vicente

Votes: 45 19.0%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Without question Leo :) we need the goals!!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Ulloa.

We've seen a number of times this season that our midfield, if deployed properly, can make plenty of chances. Leo is the top striker we need to put them away.

Really? I can't remember many, if any games where we've created plenty of "chances" for our strikers. Plenty of average pot shots from the likes of Gardner or Lua Lua. Some games where Bennett has got into the box (notably Cardiff). Lots of headers for Greer and Dunk from corners. There was the Collunga miss (blackpool?) and the Baldock one against Brentford but little else.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As the OP pointed hypothetical as it would never happen but it would have to be Ulloa for his goals. Not quite so hypothetical and more realistic could be Bridcutt on loan.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Went for Bridutt. He might be turd in the PL, sorry, IS turd in the PL but was outstanding player in our division while here. Loads of heart and quick thinker.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
From a practical point of view: Ulloa. He gave us that presence up front and had a knack of getting us a goal even when we were playing shite.
From a dream point: Vicente. I'm yet to see ANY player that made me so excited even when he was on the ball - our most exciting player ever.
From a 'sexy' point of view: Orlandi. What a specimen. Did well with a ball as well.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Ulloa. Would love to see vicente coming on as sub also.

However I believe its pretty disrespectful not to include Zamora. He is still playing in the premier league and playing well in the premier league. I think you should have said Amex years, as you also left out Murray.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You could make a solid case for each of them to be honest, Vicente for sheer brilliance, Ulloa for guaranteed goals, Orlandi for being beautiful, Bridge for being the best LB I will probably ever see in the stripes, TK for being a very solid keeper, Buckley for being incredible when he fancied it, alas the pragmatist within me yearns for the discipline of Bridcutt to marshal the defence and take the pressure off. How boring :(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'd quite like Tommy Elphick back. He's an experienced Championship defender now and he loves us.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I miss the 11/12 team so much. :(

Me too. I have watched that vid about 10 times since I posted it.....

vicente is my favourite brighton player ever. Ok, so he was basically never fit and to be honest his wages could have been used better elsewhere but when he did play he was just so ****ing majestic that it made my life worth living

Yep. Couldn't have put it any better myself.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You could make a solid case for each of them to be honest, Vicente for sheer brilliance, Ulloa for guaranteed goals, Orlandi for being beautiful, Bridge for being the best LB I will probably ever see in the stripes, TK for being a very solid keeper, Buckley for being incredible when he fancied it, alas the pragmatist within me yearns for the discipline of Bridcutt to marshal the defence and take the pressure off. How boring :(

Bridge played his best twilight season with Brighton...we were so lucky to have had him for his swansong. Fabulous player.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
No Barnes option I notice. Ulloa all day long. But you won't have to dig too far on here to find people who thought he was crap after he came back from his broken foot. Think Ulloa will be a hero around here for a long time - especially if he keeps supporting the club in amongst the real fans. What a star !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here