Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Orlandi

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Vicente

Votes: 45 19.0%

• Total voters

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Would be Vicente, but I don't think Hyypia would use him much so gone for the one who'd have most impact on the team as it is now, Ulloa.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ridiculous that Ashley Barnes isn't in this list. He'd be second for me behind Ulloa.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why no Ashley Barnes, better strike rate than the three poor strikers brought into replace.
A few of his 42 goals he scored for us we could do with now.

Ridiculous that Ashley Barnes isn't in this list. He'd be second for me behind Ulloa.

Ooops. You're both right. Shocking omission on my part. Completely forgot about him.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Ooops. You're both right. Shocking omission on my part. Completely forgot about him.

At first I thought you were only listing our own players, not including loans but then I realised Bridge was a loan player. So with that in mind I would have added Ward in the list.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Bridcutt , midfield has never been the same without him . He would hold the ball up till the forwards/defence were in place , could do with that now ! More important in my eyes than Ulloa .

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012

Watching this video really does remind of how special that squad was and how close we were to reaching the Premier League. As much as he gets slated on here, Gus did put together a magic team, and that how's I like to remember him. Vicente just added some serious quality to an already solid team. I know positivity is low at the moment, but those magic moments will come soon. Every thought last season was a bore, but I still goosebumps when I see Ulloa's header at Forest from last season. We will get a moment like that this season, even if it seems miles off at the moment.

Oct 25, 2003
vicente is my favourite brighton player ever. Ok, so he was basically never fit and to be honest his wages could have been used better elsewhere but when he did play he was just so ****ing majestic that it made my life worth living

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
vicente is my favourite brighton player ever. Ok, so he was basically never fit and to be honest his wages could have been used better elsewhere but when he did play he was just so ****ing majestic that it made my life worth living

All this. And majestic is the perfect word for it.

His swaggering insouciance was just spectacular.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Ulloa. No-one else comes close.

Case in point against Bournemouth. Calderon delivers a perfect cross into the box.

Baldock watches it sail over his head
CMS would have mistimed his run and been in the net when it was delivered
Ulloa would have buried it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ulloa

He has a song.

This.

Ulloa. No-one else comes close.

Case in point against Bournemouth. Calderon delivers a perfect cross into the box.

Baldock watches it sail over his head
CMS would have mistimed his run and been in the net when it was delivered
Ulloa would have buried it
And Collunga would have gently spooned it into the grateful arms of the beaten goalkeeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here