Votes: 107 48.9%
  • Wins vs Sheff Utd AND Forest

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I now wish to vote for Option 2, please.

Many thanks

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
For us oldies, how about going back to 1983.
Wins against WBA & Notts County that may, but wouldn't, have kept us up, or win V Sheff Wed and a trip to Wembley?
For 34 years that/those trips to Wembley were the greatest days of my Albion supporting life.
A win in Ajax may not beat that day but it would come close.
Oh yes. Even given the choice again I'd take relegation and the Cup Final as opposed to survival that season. We were going to get relegated anyway at some point (maybe even next season), and at least we went down in .... well not perhaps a 'blaze of glory' but with what was until recently one of THE great Albion achievements. That semi-final against Sheff Wed! I'd always been so jealous watching the Cup Final and wishing it was us, and then one day it was.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Well, we won at Ajax and got four points from the two Premier League games. I think most of us would have taken that!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well, we won at Ajax and got four points from the two Premier League games. I think most of us would have taken that!
Def would - but wouldn’t have expected the points to come how they did. If it wasn’t for a silly red, and if we’d put away a second chance as we should have v Sheff U, it would be been 3 wins…!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Def would - but wouldn’t have expected the points to come how they did. If it wasn’t for a silly red, and if we’d put away a second chance as we should have v Sheff U, it would be been 3 wins…!
…and if my auntie had wheels she’d be a bicycle. On we go :lol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
…and if my auntie had wheels she’d be a bicycle. On we go :lol:
Or as Liam Brady said after our draw with Canvey Island, 'If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle'.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
And if that forest header (I forget who by) in the dying minutes had gone in and not been well saved by Bart, it would have been 1 win... ifs and buts apply when we win too!

Very happy with the return of 2 wins and a draw from these three games all things considered! 😀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here