Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club in our division does NSC dislike the most?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Leeds. Arrogant *******s, think they'd still 'belong' in the champions league if they were in the conference. Millwall too but only because of their THICK fans.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brighton & Hove Albion. Some of their supporters hate other teams for no rational reason.

Quit the pretentious hand-wringing and get over yourself, FFS. Football is all about irrational loves and hates.

Anyway, I like that other clubs don't like us anymore. Sick to the back teeth of supporting plucky old Brighton. 'Everyone likes 'em because they're no threat' - type of thing.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Quit the pretentious hand-wringing and get over yourself, FFS. Football is all about irrational loves and hates.

Anyway, I like that other clubs don't like us anymore. Sick to the back teeth of supporting plucky old Brighton. 'Everyone likes 'em because they're no threat' - type of thing.

Good shout. Although I don't get the Leeds hating. Top fans.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
We DO have billy big bollocks, look at out fancy stadium, we have spanish flair tippy tappy players and manager, we are better than you and our chairman is a real fan syndrome. We (not all but some) have gone from a loveable hard-done by club to blind arrogance and i dont like it much. For the record i don't blame anyone other than us, the fans, we should have self-policed it out in the first season at the AMEX but we (most of us) went along for the ride adn enjoyed it. Thats why this summer took such a hit on peoples self perception. I (like some) just thanked i wasn't getting stone cold chips and soaked to the bone at the withdean.

As a follow up thought i think this season is slightly reducing that arrogance: Seeing our enemy beat us, go through the summer of discontent, getting a more humble manager and losing a few games is helping.

Agree, you should see some of our fans on other forums. So cringey. Think TheMajor. "We have 30 thousand fans! We have 30 thousand fans!" Shut uppppp :facepalm:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Really surprised there are no Millwall haters on here.My 3 reasons.
1.Saturdays time wasting antics.
2.Homophobic abuse.
3.That fat ba*st*rd in red trying to nick our ball even though he looked as if he had eaten one already.
I HATE Millwall.

Have you only ever been to one match? You'd hate everyone if those are you criteria for hating something.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good shout. Although I don't get the Leeds hating. Top fans.
Yep, I quite Leeds. The helped create a GREAT atmosphere when they played down here a couple of years ago in that televised 3-3. Plus, my uncle supports them and I quite like him as he is a proper football bloke.

Also agree about Baron Pepperpot's dull hand-wringing. Shìt off, eh Baron?

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
If I had to pick a rival this year based on geographical distance/recent history of bad blood I guess it'd be Reading.

Can't stand Wednesday/Leeds/Forest fans who seem to think they're still some kind of big shots though.

Well they are still big clubs. Far bigger than us.

Re fans I dislike,

Leeds - morons
QPR - nerds
watford

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure I dislike any club in this division. Find a few Forest and Wednesday bellends on other forums (we have too many of these ourselves) but when you meet them in real world pretty sound fans.

Can only say I dislike palace, it's in the blood.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
So where are you chimps in the league then :thumbsup:

This is unreal, didnt you tell us 'you would never play us again'...or perhaps it was Reading ? Must of been them, you are a bit more grounded.

Anyway you will be pleased to hear we are still spending like there's no tomorrow, our bully boy chairman has left and given full control to the billionaire Russian guys. Its crazy.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Is nobody going to mention Chelsea? The only club in the league (at that time) who refused to write a letter of support for our new home to John Prescott.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
So where are you chimps in the league then :thumbsup:

This is unreal, didnt you tell us 'you would never play us again'...or perhaps it was Reading ? Must of been them, you are a bit more grounded.

Anyway you will be pleased to hear we are still spending like there's no tomorrow, our bully boy chairman has left and given full control to the billionaire Russian guys. Its crazy.

Nobody really dislikes Bournemouth! Howe's tactics against us (both for you and Burnley) have been to try and get us in a battle and generally it has worked, but apart from that and your hilariously calling your old stoney away end the Brighton Beach end, I can't think of a bad word to say about you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here