Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club in our division does NSC dislike the most?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Nobody really dislikes Bournemouth! Howe's tactics against us (both for you and Burnley) have been to try and get us in a battle and generally it has worked, but apart from that and your hilariously calling your old stoney away end the Brighton Beach end, I can't think of a bad word to say about you

Oh come on, you have got to admit the old BBE end was funny. Must be the only time a club has taken the piss naming one of its's ends! I'm not suprised our name has popped up a couple of times, as there has been a decent rivalry in the early 70's before you turned your attentions to South London (and the odd pitch invasion!)

Jut shame the match at yours is New Years day. Bit of a crap day for it.

Bournemouth.

Reading then Bournemouth.

Yes. But it wasn't a ****ing penalty. Bournemouth for me.

Reading or Bournemouth

I've thought long and hard about this again today, and it's still Bournemouth.

Nobody really dislikes Bournemouth! Howe's tactics against us (both for you and Burnley) have been to try and get us in a battle and generally it has worked, but apart from that and your hilariously calling your old stoney away end the Brighton Beach end, I can't think of a bad word to say about you

I beg to differ.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I beg to differ.

The key word is "really". When push comes to shove most of the posters would say "nah! they are alright really"

Oh come on, you have got to admit the old BBE end was funny. Must be the only time a club has taken the piss naming one of its's ends! I'm not suprised our name has popped up a couple of times, as there has been a decent rivalry in the early 70's before you turned your attentions to South London (and the odd pitch invasion!)

Jut shame the match at yours is New Years day. Bit of a crap day for it.

I remember the pitch invasion in 95, I was one of the unruly youths on the pitch. It was nothing against Bournemouth it was just an opportunity to highlight our problems
at the time in front of a live TV audience. Come to think of it we have a poor record on TV against you, after that game (think we lost 3-0?) and the penalty joke of Withdean in 2010. Doesn't bode well for 30th November :)

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I can't honestly think of a club in this division that I hate. There are elements amongst the fans of Leeds United, Burnley and Millwall that I'd rather stayed away from football but you find those at a lot of clubs including our own. I generally feel an infinity with fans of other clubs as they have the same passions that I do. I'd rather sit in a pub at away games and get to know the opposing fans than hate people I've never met.
"No one likes us!" sing the Millwall fans. But I do. My parents are from South London, close to Millwall's manor and I have a bit of a soft spot for them despite the few thugs who follow them.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I love(d) the Eddie Mitchell meltdowns at Bournemouth. I mourn the loss of a great man :whisky:

Hate is a strong word. Going on what happened last season Sheffield Wednesday fans appear to be the most deluded. Leeds and Forest as well. All living in the distant past.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It has to be Leeds. I still remember the Cup Final in the mid 1960's (1965?) - Liverpool and Leeds. Going in to it wanting Leeds to win because I was only 11 and didn't know much, and coming out of it happy that Liverpool won because Leeds were such a bunch of thugs.

And that was with Tommy Smith (presumably - haven't checked) playing for Liverpool.

And I don't like Bournemouth, either. I would rather be bettered by Southampton or Portsmouth.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It has to be Leeds. I still remember the Cup Final in the mid 1960's (1965?) - Liverpool and Leeds. Going in to it wanting Leeds to win because I was only 11 and didn't know much, and coming out of it happy that Liverpool won because Leeds were such a bunch of thugs.

And that was with Tommy Smith (presumably - haven't checked) playing for Liverpool.

Yes, he played. That was the first cup final I watched too - Leeds weren't going to take any prisoners: Charlton, Hunter, Bremner and Collins. Jeez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here