Which club in our division does NSC dislike the most?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I went out with a Burnley bird who dumped me at about the same time that they signed Kurt Nogan. So it's Burnley; Burnley can phuck off.

I'm sure my dislike of Sheff Weds:lol: stems from the fact that my first girlfriend dumped me for a Weds supporter

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I bet half of you who actually hate Leeds are Man Utd fans on the sly!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm sure my dislike of Sheff Weds:lol: stems from the fact that my first girlfriend dumped me for a Weds supporter

I hate Wednesday because there were so many complete cocks supporting them at university. Whereas all the United fans were sound.

Doubly annoying was that Wednesday were so successful in the early 90s.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Because they are a noddy club with no history.
Indeed. Plus:

* Pardew talking like they were the best team in the league when WE took 4 points off them on the way to winning the title by about 6 points. We even had a last minute goal wrongly ruled out in the 0-0 at theirs.
* the following year, when we needed them to beat Stoke to have a chance of staying up, they didn't bother turning up
* they always had an annoying habit of poaching our staff. Even Wayne Bridge sticks in the craw a bit.
* clackersticks

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Indeed. Plus:

* Pardew talking like they were the best team in the league when WE took 4 points off them on the way to winning the title by about 6 points. We even had a last minute goal wrongly ruled out in the 0-0 at theirs.
* the following year, when we needed them to beat Stoke to have a chance of staying up, they didn't bother turning up
* they always had an annoying habit of poaching our staff. Even Wayne Bridge sticks in the craw a bit.
* clackersticks

Ok add Reading to my list :albion:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Controversial but I'd be happy if Doncaster f**ked off (although this is pretty harsh on the '97 lot that their clubs been overtaken by twats)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Controversial but I'd be happy if Doncaster f**ked off (although this is pretty harsh on the '97 lot that their clubs been overtaken by twats)

They have good decent fans though. Small town punching above their weight, I like them.

For me it has to be Leeds and any team from the North that starts with a B.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Just out of curiosity why is Reading so hated? Blackburn for me, swiftly followed by QPR

For me it was at the 2-3 (The "Molango" game) and 1-5 defeats up there in recent years... their hardcore of 10 or so singers right next to us in the away end got on my tits with their Sky Sports-manufactured generic chants and "yay look at us, we're going up and you're going down/got no ground" crap prancing about with clackersticks and faces painted. Urgh.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Reading. Plastic and constantly taking players from us. Also never forgotten Pardew's comments after we beat them to the League One title. Can't see us beating them at their place, regrettably.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Huddersfield...they play too bloody far away for a day trip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports