Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club in our division does NSC dislike the most?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Leeds and Sheff Weds, probably. Mainly because of their fans' sense of entitlement. Saying that, the numbers they bring and their stadia are quite impressive.

Dislike Burnley too because of bad experiences with the fans and on away days but grudgingly respect that they support their local team despite Man U et al.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I went out with a Burnley bird who dumped me at about the same time that they signed Kurt Nogan. So it's Burnley; Burnley can phuck off.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sheffield Weds :lolol:

At a push I guess I don't like Reading much but dont mind anyone else really, even Leeds and smallwall.

Actually Ipswich annoy me, but only after their shite banner.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Leicester are pretty loathsome too. What a boring hole they play at.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tough one. A division with Leeds, Reading, Forest, Bournemouth, Milwall, QPR and Leicester in means stiff competition for most hateable.
Leeds: Admin cheaters,horrible smug fans, previously owned by Bates AND Risdale.
Reading: plastic fans, horrible place
Forest: odious fans, ignoring FFP
Bournemouth: just look at who owns them
Milwall: neanderthal fans, horrible place to visit, near-empty stadium, horrible players, horrible tactics, Steve Lomas.
QPR: Every single thing about the club, fans and players. Joey ****ING Barton.
Leicester: Admin cheaters, tried to buy promotion and failed. Twice.

QPR. Has to be. Stadium that's impossible to get out of. Awful views from any seat. Owned by an F1 tosspot. Formerly owned by a different F1 tosspot. Joey Barton. Ridiculous wage bill. 'Arry and his joke transfer policy. They play in blue and white. Hardcore plastic element to the support. Will probably win the league.
Just everything, really.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Leeds for me. Shitty stadium, deluded arrogant (for no reason) fans, expensive tickets. Mind you the pies are nice.
I quite like Elland Road. It holds an atmosphere.

QPR are the only team I dislike in our league. They overspend, have Joey Barton, their stripes are the wrong way round, they try to rip fans off and they get too much coverage in the media.

Millwall have popped up a few times on this thread but they are the only team in the Championship to give their shirt sponsorship to charity (I think). They also don't overspend and gamble the club's future. They may have a few fans who are idiots but they are not all bad.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Tough one. A division with Leeds, Reading, Forest, Bournemouth, Milwall, QPR and Leicester in means stiff competition for most hateable.
Leeds: Admin cheaters,horrible smug fans, previously owned by Bates AND Risdale.
Reading: plastic fans, horrible place
Forest: odious fans, ignoring FFP
Bournemouth: just look at who owns them
Milwall: neanderthal fans, horrible place to visit, near-empty stadium, horrible players, horrible tactics, Steve Lomas.
QPR: Every single thing about the club, fans and players. Joey ****ING Barton.
Leicester: Admin cheaters, tried to buy promotion and failed. Twice.

QPR. Has to be. Stadium that's impossible to get out of. Awful views from any seat. Owned by an F1 tosspot. Formerly owned by a different F1 tosspot. Joey Barton. Ridiculous wage bill. 'Arry and his joke transfer policy. They play in blue and white. Hardcore plastic element to the support. Will probably win the league.
Just everything, really.

With you on this. I really do hate QPR, although the blatant way around FFP that Forest have thought up/ found out have put them in a very close 2nd.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Aside from the obvious, really don't like Bolton mainly due to them ruining what should have been a good win last year!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Really surprised there are no Millwall haters on here.My 3 reasons.
1.Saturdays time wasting antics.
2.Homophobic abuse.
3.That fat ba*st*rd in red trying to nick our ball even though he looked as if he had eaten one already.
I HATE Millwall

Come on own up. Were you the bloke who started chanting...

"You're not fit to be a dad!"?
:lolol:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I quite like Elland Road. It holds an atmosphere.

QPR are the only team I dislike in our league. They overspend, have Joey Barton, their stripes are the wrong way round, they try to rip fans off and they get too much coverage in the media.

Millwall have popped up a few times on this thread but they are the only team in the Championship to give their shirt sponsorship to charity (I think). They also don't overspend and gamble the club's future. They may have a few fans who are idiots but they are not all bad.

Millwall and Leeds are good fans' clubs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Have quite a few friends who support Leeds - a club who have been through a lot of problems but have got some decent fans. Bit surprised to see the hatred for Reading here. The Mad is a terrible ground but I can't see anything hateful about the club.
Sheff Weds :laugh: on the other hand ...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My Top Ten are......

1: Leeds Utd
2: QPR
3: Wigan Ath
4: Reading
5: Birmingham
6: Bolton
7: Watford
8: Blackburn
9: Sheff Wed