Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which club do you dislike the most?

Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
The only plus I can find for Chelsea was Gianfranco Zola back in the day. I can’t find any positives for Palace. Add Leeds into the mix and you have (for me) the unholy trinity of most loathed teams.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Can you expand on your point? Chelsea have recent history
To be honest if you are not aware then just as a surface skim take a look at the the recent thread started by Stat Brother. I'm locked into a dislike of them which I would think a number of other BHA posters would understand.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The only plus I can find for Chelsea was Gianfranco Zola back in the day. I can’t find any positives for Palace. Add Leeds into the mix and you have (for me) the unholy trinity of most loathed teams.
Does Millwall not make it into the Unholy Trinity?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
For me it's Palace, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs.

Teams I used to dislike when we played them more regularly are Stoke, Leeds, Reading and Swindon.

Outside of England, it's Juventus.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
For me it's Palace, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs.

Teams I used to dislike when we played them more regularly are Stoke, Leeds, Reading and Swindon.

Outside of England, it's Juventus.
What about Roma and their fans who knife people?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Not the clubs but the people who run them, they go up or down in my estimation, but obviously Palace always :)

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
As a Palace fan myself ( I presume this is for everyone)

It used to be dirty Leeds but as they have been knocking about in the lower levels I do sort of respect their fans for staying with them in numbers.

Since the early 70s it’s always been Chelsea for me, horrible just horrible club and fans.

Disliked Charlton when the celebrated relegating us but karma has sorted that out.

Always thought Wimbledon were ungrateful buggers for hating us for helping them out.

I am a palace fan I am meant to dislike BHA, but as many have said love beating BHA but can’t say I hate them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here