Votes: 158 62.2%
  • Nay :tantrum:

Votes: 67 26.4%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fairly low. The results play a part, but it can't just be those because I wasn't much better last season. The season finishing 4th under Poyet was excellent but since then a combination of the deteriorating football, high prices, poor atmosphere, difficult journeys to and from the Amex, the managerial merry-go-round, and the increasingly desperate spin and out of touch messages and attitudes from the board have just made it less enjoyable.

But these things come and go in cycles, it will improve eventually.

Sometimes, oddly, my football mojo gets restored by a non-Albion match - and that was certainly the case last Sunday being at the Ricoh for Coventry/Worcester. Just your absolutely classic, old-school FA Cup shock. Massive upset, loads of Worcester fans, great back stories for matchwinner (makes brakes for aircraft and Lewis Hamilton's F1 car) and manager (up nights all week feeding a new baby), match drama with Cov keeper sent off and giving away a penalty, Cov missing their own penalty. Exactly what the football doctor ordered, and what the FA Cup is all about.
Have to disagree about travel. Every season it improves slightly. I'm comfortable with it now.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
My mojo is gone.....I won't renew my ST in Feb/Mar unless I see a top ten position by Christmas,..... which means I won't be.......

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Have to disagree about travel. Every season it improves slightly. I'm comfortable with it now.

You'll know when the travel isn't a factor, as thousands won't leave early as they are still doing. It might be better, but it is still an issue and added complication to following the Albion for many.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I think many, including myself had their mojo raised this week. The proof was the increased attendance, but, mine is lower now than it was previously, that nasty black line is above us now and rather makes things more real.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It was sky high this morning but that result has left it in roughly the same place as our league position.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You'll know when the travel isn't a factor, as thousands won't leave early as they are still doing. It might be better, but it is still an issue and added complication to following the Albion for many.

Where were the travel issues today ? I was back in Burgess Hill by 5.45 FFS (and left after the final whistle before you ask). Lots of things to worry about but the travel isn't one of them. Thanks to all those that left early to make things easier.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think many, including myself had their mojo raised this week. The proof was the increased attendance, but, mine is lower now than it was previously, that nasty black line is above us now and rather makes things more real.

Agreed feel like I've been kicked in the nuts.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Went to one day old helium ballon when Poyet left and been on used Christmas cracker since mid last season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Losing the will to live with this dross, it is totally inept and we are heading for a disaster and League One next season.

If we do it will totally require a re-think as a shed load of STHs will walk.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Very low. Long week at work and didn't leave London even though I have a season ticket. Knew we would lose, manager has to go.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Incredibly low at the moment. Until that Finnish ****wit is sacked it will only plunge further.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Incredibly low at the moment. Until that Finnish ****wit is sacked it will only plunge further.

I have to say I have had the weekend to think about it and I really don't think Hypia being sacked would do it for me.
Barber, Burke and Jones must all join him in the responsibility for all the issues currently dragging this club down at the moment. Can anyone point to any of them and really say they are doing a great job?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Returning fast. Getting rid of Hyypia and Burke has given me a massive lift. Just need to make the right appointment now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports