• Meh ???

Votes: 158 62.2%
  • Nay :tantrum:

Votes: 67 26.4%

• Total voters

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
About the same as it is for NSC. One leader. Same leader. One ambition......

What? To start loads of dull threads asking inane questions about BHA to increase the traffic flow on here?

Bozza - any of the following would be more stimulating thread titles than the dross you've served up recently, if you're looking for some inspiration that is:

Was Rowan Ince a daddy longlegs in a previous life?

Is Andrea Orlandi far too tasty to be wasting his life in Blackpool?

At what age does it become embarrassing to sing "We're the North Stand Brighton Boys"

Do female BHA fans in the North sing "We're the North Stand Brighton Boys" ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Love the club.

Despair at the way the team is playing.

TB

This would seem to sum it up - yesterday was, in my humble opinion, less dire than Tuesday, but hardly inspiring, and it really is hard to see, after so much repeated disappointment, that things will change for the better with this current set-up. Whom do we blame, if anyone? I am not sure that we are in a position to accurately assess the inner workings of the club. I think it is fair, to say, however, that the late August rush to mediocrity on the pitch must be on the list, and question as to why at times it is so hard to fathom out what is going on, on the pitch. It might be an injury, of course, though I doubt it, but what on earth is the point of bringing on a supposedly game-changing sub up front in the 89th minute? That said, I was equally disappointed to hear some boos in East Upper as OG came on - that really does not help. Where do we go from here? I would love to be positive, but unless there is real change, the next thread could be to speculate what prices the club will charge for League 1.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I've lost my mojo completely and strangely I'm not even sure it's the crap football that's done it.
Ole someone else aid it just doesn't feel like my club anymore, the blokes at the top should remember where this club came from and stop trying to turn it into this corperate steamroller.
The whole match day experience has dwindled, the blokes moving to the NWC has detrimentally affected the atmosphere in the north stand and this came around in the first instance due to the over zealous stewards (who now incidentally have gone and the new ones don't give a **** !)
And the final straw is seeing Bournemouth at the top, in course to go up without that stupid hashtag #premierleagueready.
Will I renew my season ticket next year ? For the first time I'm seriously thinking about not bothering.
Well done Mr Burke Mr Barber and Mr Hyppia.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Barber charging £10 administration fee for downgrading a seat in wsu for one in the north. Took less than 30 seconds.
Then charging £3 for a packet of starburst.
Miserable game. Miserable atmosphere- the north stand is now split in two. I miss all the scores on the big screen at half-time. Being lied to that I'm sitting amongst 25 thousand fans. I'm embarrassed when I try to introduce new people to the Albion now. Still seeing half empty carriages on the trains when they pull away.

Losing my Albion mojo after 35 years.

My flabber is agast at the concept of 'match day attendance' being a reason for losing your Albion mojo.

Double :facepalm:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Over 42 years I have experienced joy, anger, despair and frustration, yesterday I added indifference to this list. It isn't just the Albion though, I am feeling it about football in general. Maybe I need to spend a bit more time watching non-league to re-acquaint myself with why I feel in love with the game in the first place.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Well I really do hope the suits read this thread and take a look at the poll. I realise it is a small percentage of the followers but if it reflects what the support feel, this club and their high paid executives need to start worrying.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Mojo is low.

The game yesterday clashed with England v New Zealand, and whilst never in doubt where I would be, my levels of frustration with this were higher than usual.

Blame for that can be found in every quarter: football in general and media obsession with it; FIFA; our players; our management on both the football and non-football side; even Saint Tony himself.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
The club is sleepwalking into relegation and shows no intention of recognising or addressing the causes of our slump. I'm totally disillusioned right now.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Over 42 years I have experienced joy, anger, despair and frustration, yesterday I added indifference to this list. It isn't just the Albion though, I am feeling it about football in general. Maybe I need to spend a bit more time watching non-league to re-acquaint myself with why I feel in love with the game in the first place.

Same as. Sitting in a nice warm pub at lunchtime yesterday there was a half-serious conversation among us whether we could actually be bothered to go to the game. We did of course, but for a few minutes, the prospect of spending the afternoon in the pub instead definitely seemed the more attractive proposition.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You can understand why so many get hacked off at the club...Its like the club have brainwashed fans with all their corperate shite and think people are stupid enough to believe it.It really has become so bad that you could easily compare it to the X factor in thinking that most are gulliable enough to fall for it.Its also comparable to the tesco's disaster at the moment by taking your eye off the ball and forgetting about your customers etc etc.

You have so many issues that have Facked fans off..
You have the burk scenario where he gets absolute tripe in and cost's the club millions,who gets players in who have a history of laziness and injury's ? You have these clowns dictating everything behind the scenes by literally picking all the players and keeping the same no 2 in Jones amongst other things.

You then get the hideous prices for food and booze and let's not kid ourselves we're the most expensive club to watch in this division without doubt as most clubs ST's are a cool £100 cheaper.
Most of us will blame the manager,but realistically the problems are behind the scenes and big changes need to happen and the club need to start treating us like fans instead of throwing shite in our faces and thinking we're stupid.

Our manager is inexperienced and Jones is a trainee...Just cheap options and a big gamble,but these cheap options is what the club want as the likes of burk can dictate things and let the manager take the blame for their incompetence.

So many mixed views on here and when you get that you know the problems are big!!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It's becoming harder and harder to motivate myself for the ten hour round trip to the Amex and to be honest if I didn't have a ST I probably wouldn't bother until things change.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
You can understand why so many get hacked off at the club...Its like the club have brainwashed fans with all their corperate shite and think people are stupid enough to believe it.It really has become so bad that you could easily compare it to the X factor in thinking that most are gulliable enough to fall for it.Its also comparable to the tesco's disaster at the moment by taking your eye off the ball and forgetting about your customers etc etc.

You have so many issues that have Facked fans off..
You have the burk scenario where he gets absolute tripe in and cost's the club millions,who gets players in who have a history of laziness and injury's ? You have these clowns dictating everything behind the scenes by literally picking all the players and keeping the same no 2 in Jones amongst other things.

You then get the hideous prices for food and booze and let's not kid ourselves we're the most expensive club to watch in this division without doubt as most clubs ST's are a cool £100 cheaper.
Most of us will blame the manager,but realistically the problems are behind the scenes and big changes need to happen and the club need to start treating us like fans instead of throwing shite in our faces and thinking we're stupid.

Our manager is inexperienced and Jones is a trainee...Just cheap options and a big gamble,but these cheap options is what the club want as the likes of burk can dictate things and let the manager take the blame for their incompetence.

So many mixed views on here and when you get that you know the problems are big!!!

Good post

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I've enjoyed the last 2 games . Atmosphere has been alright and I am starting to sense that everyone now accepts its a relegation battle and are really getting behind the team . My mojo is quite high suprisingly

Don't like hyypia or jones though

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I chose to miss the game and go and see Motörhead and The Damned at Wembley Arena yesterday. Made the right decision and had a great time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've enjoyed the last 2 games . Atmosphere has been alright and I am starting to sense that everyone now accepts its a relegation battle and are really getting behind the team . My mojo is quite high suprisingly

Don't like hyypia or jones though

Same here after seeing the 3 games this week. We'll be alright this season, and can build for next with hopefully a bit of stability.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lost in pre season for me. That's no lie either.

Terrible pre season preparations with a thin squad. A manager i never wanted here but with any new manager coming in i was willing to give him my support. The opening day defeat for me with a pathetic squad for Hyypia to work with set the tone for me. We haven't recovered.
If Hyypia is eventually sacked i will feel slightly sorry for him in that our recruitment policy is a shambles. Signing shit players and leaving it well late. The squad should have been virtually assembled for when the team buggered off to Spain for their bonding exercise.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Odd one.

I still have a season ticket and will have one next year, but struggle to get down. Really didn't enjoy yesterday or any of the season.

Mmmm....

Tried to analyse it, I think it's just the rubbish football. The Amex to be honest has always left me cold. I had a hot dog from the independent bloke outside Falmer station. It was cheaper and tasted nicer !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here