• Meh ???

Votes: 158 62.2%
  • Nay :tantrum:

Votes: 67 26.4%

• Total voters

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Always, always at yay. Love Albion, just bothered by the situaion.

I enjoyed Tuesday but was bored to death by our football today. Couldn't understand why Texeira wasn't involved.

Please Sami I am still willing to be convinced by you but please don't deny us one of our few above average players

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Felt very flat today - did have a moment when I wondered if I was actually enjoying it or if I could have just had a chilled Saturday at home and not bothered with the 100-mile round trip.

I just wish we played more exciting football. To play with one forward for a home game - a player who has scored once all season and hasn't exactly set the team alight - is far too negative. Give me a side with two proper goal-scoring forwards and Paddy, Tex and KLL all in the starting XI and I would be more enthused. I miss the flair we had under Poyet, too. A lot of the players we have at the moment just seem so mediocre. I wish the club would understand that above anything else we want to be entertained. Then we wouldn't care so much about the other niggling things like over-priced food etc.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Barber charging £10 administration fee for downgrading a seat in wsu for one in the north. Took less than 30 seconds.
Then charging £3 for a packet of starburst.
Miserable game. Miserable atmosphere- the north stand is now split in two. I miss all the scores on the big screen at half-time. Being lied to that I'm sitting amongst 25 thousand fans. I'm embarrassed when I try to introduce new people to the Albion now. Still seeing half empty carriages on the trains when they pull away.

Losing my Albion mojo after 35 years.

If you're stupid enough to pay £3 for a bag of sweets you could have got for less than half that from Tesco I'm not surprised you're struggling to hold on to your mojo.

I wouldn't even contemplate not going because things aren't going so well on the pitch.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If you're stupid enough to pay £3 for a bag of sweets you could have got for less than half that from Tesco I'm not surprised you're struggling to hold on to your mojo.

I wouldn't even contemplate not going because things aren't going so well on the pitch.
Notice you didn't mention the £10 admin fee for three clicks on a computer.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A Nay from me, not that anyone's bothered, it's been coming for a while now and probably started with not keeping Murray and him scoring against us. You might think that's odd, however it's how I felt there was something I could not put my finger on it, it subsided somewhat when we smashed palace 3-0 which was possibly the second best result at the amex after the first game. Ever since then though we had poyet pissing about possibly costing us a victory over them. The lack of investment and foresight at the start of the season with hasty signings was there for all to see, I mean come on the board knew that Ulloa was going to be sold, so go out and get the right man. The same can be said for the manager fourth choice if we believe the gossip. It all adds up: letting Murray go, selling Barnes for peanuts, I could go on, I'm not a happy chap at the moment.... But do I count or does anyone care.... Probably not.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Having endured 11 out of the last 13 games, pretty low. Annual leave, shift swaps, can't make Norwich away, looking forward to 3 weeks off.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Very nay at the moment , this team is just so bad with no flair player to liven it up, its like the management have taken us for mugs

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Pretty low.

Find some of the decisions made by the suits baffling from a football point of view and the manager even more so.

Show how much we have dropped when the crowd gets excited by Paddy who is utter plop plop.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Somewhere between yay and nay. But not meh. It's never meh.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Felt very flat today - did have a moment when I wondered if I was actually enjoying it or if I could have just had a chilled Saturday at home and not bothered with the 100-mile round trip.

I just wish we played more exciting football. To play with one forward for a home game - a player who has scored once all season and hasn't exactly set the team alight - is far too negative. Give me a side with two proper goal-scoring forwards and Paddy, Tex and KLL all in the starting XI and I would be more enthused. I miss the flair we had under Poyet, too. A lot of the players we have at the moment just seem so mediocre. I wish the club would understand that above anything else we want to be entertained. Then we wouldn't care so much about the other niggling things like over-priced food etc.

Don't speak for me when you say 'above anything else we want to be entertained'. Above anything else, I want my team to win. Paddy is a League One scuffler who has about 20 minutes in his tank. Barnsley knew what they were doing when they let him and COG go.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It's pretty low at the moment. The policy of letting all our best players go and replacing them with cheap alternatives has disillusioned me. This has resulted in most games being unenjoyable and disappointing.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
It's pretty low at the moment. The policy of letting all our best players go and replacing them with cheap alternatives has disillusioned me. This has resulted in most games being unenjoyable and disappointing.

Nail, head, WHACK!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here