[Albion] Where is your Albion Mojo?

Where is your Albion Mojo?

• If it’s below 6 you‘re not an Albion fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Some right stupid stuff from Chris Sutton on 6-0-6.

Basically saying that we are so good that we will definitely lose our manager (to Spurs) and best players because they will want to go to 'bigger' clubs.

Schoolboy bollocks.

And when did spuds last even look like they would win anything? Champion's league vs Liverpool notwithstanding.

This is Chris Sutton who flopped at Chelsea, looked like a twat, the won countless monkey tennis trophies as a wing man for better players. Well done.

The only thing of real merit he won was.....at unfashionable Blackburn.

The man has learned nothing.

Twat.

But I really don't care as it pushes us back under the radar. Well, 15 minutes of droning on and on about Brighton on national radio tonight notwithstanding.

:LOL:
To be fair he's not alone. I'm sick of reading "as soon as (insert name of failing megaclub here) get Roberto deZerbi on board, buy Caicedo/MacAllister/Mitoma etc the better". Like we have no say in it. It's insulting. I'm a realist, and I understand the onward sale of players is part of the business model, but TB hasn't invested the money, time and expertise he has so we become some sort a filter for the shitty rich clubs!
Ooh I'm cross now!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
8 - don’t want to get carried away!

After Spurs, I was thinking there’s no reason we shouldn’t lose every game between now and the end of the season.
after Chelsea, I was thinking there’s no reason we shouldn’t win every game between now and the end of the season.

I tend to be a glass half full person, but I have also had a lifetime of supporting Brighton!!! Winning the Semi-Final would take it to 9, winning the trophy to 11!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A big fat 10 for me. This is footballing nirvana for me. At 0-1 on saturday I turned to my friend next me and said "you know what, regardless of the result I'm just going to enjoy the football we are playing because it is just brilliant" and I meant it. As I looked around the souless, morality vacuum that was Stamford Bridge and their "team" of overpaid headless chickens chasing shadows I realised just how lucky we are right now. If I wasn't a Brighton fan right now I'd be jealous of everyone who is.

.......five minutes later we equalised and the rest is history :cool:

Last edited:

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
8 - don’t want to get carried away!

After Spurs, I was thinking there’s no reason we shouldn’t lose every game between now and the end of the season.
after Chelsea, I was thinking there’s no reason we shouldn’t win every game between now and the end of the season.
So what you're saying is you are a typical football fan 😀.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here