Where is your Albion Mojo?

• If it’s below 6 you‘re not an Albion fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
9. Win next week and it’s a 10.

I want to give myself room for manoeuvre.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
9, well 9.5 really, last week still leaving a slight bitter taste.

Win next weekend and obviously a 10.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Waited more than a century to beat the Chavs, now the double.

In a dreamlike season, playing the best football I’ve seen in 47 years of following,
Made all the more sweeter what with Spuds losing and given how despondent we all felt until today after last week

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Would have been 9 but the 3 injuries have knocked me down a little to 7.. Win next Sunday (and we should) and it will be 10.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Then where do you go if we win the cup?
BA7F6967-78CE-412A-B12E-B94495DDC42C.jpeg

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Mines an 8. Can't help looking at the table and thinking how even better it would look with +3 points and Spurs -3. Think it's time I got over that now though!

Also, gutted for Veltman and Ferguson to miss Wembley next week.

Other than that, fantastic result today which will surely see us finishing above Chelsea.

I'm also glad we haven't suffered in the league due to our cup run which tends to happen to many other teams for some reason

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
10. Being there for that Enciso winner was magic. Hugs across rows with strangers I’d never met. You start to wonder when goals like that go in if there is a bit of magic in the air!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some right stupid stuff from Chris Sutton on 6-0-6.

Basically saying that we are so good that we will definitely lose our manager (to Spurs) and best players because they will want to go to 'bigger' clubs.

Schoolboy bollocks.

And when did spuds last even look like they would win anything? Champion's league vs Liverpool notwithstanding.

This is Chris Sutton who flopped at Chelsea, looked like a twat, the won countless monkey tennis trophies as a wing man for better players. Well done.

The only thing of real merit he won was.....at unfashionable Blackburn.

The man has learned nothing.

Twat.

But I really don't care as it pushes us back under the radar. Well, 15 minutes of droning on and on about Brighton on national radio tonight notwithstanding.

:LOL:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Every time I think about our club, I get a silly grin on my face. I’m gonna be smiling out loud soon, which could be embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here