Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion Mojo?

Where is your Albion Mojo?

• If it’s below 6 you‘re not an Albion fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Some right stupid stuff from Chris Sutton on 6-0-6.

Basically saying that we are so good that we will definitely lose our manager (to Spurs) and best players because they will want to go to 'bigger' clubs.

Schoolboy bollocks.

And when did spuds last even look like they would win anything? Champion's league vs Liverpool notwithstanding.

This is Chris Sutton who flopped at Chelsea, looked like a twat, the won countless monkey tennis trophies as a wing man for better players. Well done.

The only thing of real merit he won was.....at unfashionable Blackburn.

The man has learned nothing.

Twat.

But I really don't care as it pushes us back under the radar. Well, 15 minutes of droning on and on about Brighton on national radio tonight notwithstanding.

:LOL:
He’s right we are so good, I’d say definitely in the top 3 sides when it comes to style of play. He’s also right the vultures are going to circle. We just need to really hope that RDZ realises that the set up here is perfect for him to show how good he is for another season at least. That why I couldn’t get my head around those who said they didn’t want us to get champions league because that’s the only sure fire way of keeping this band together.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Season 3 Netflix GIF by Stranger Things

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
9. It would be 10 if not for Attwell and Salisbury. I'm convinced they've cost us a place in the Champions League.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
How can you not give a 10? We've just dominated Spurs and Chelsea. Yes, by all means, aim higher. But these are the best performances of my lifetime.

Of course, that isn't to say we can't get any better. That's quite possible. In fact, looking at our trajectory, and the bounce-back from Potter, I would say it's actually probable.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Well it’s a 9.9.
0.1 down because EPL and PGMOL are a negligent bunch
Without their esteemed input, we would now be just 2 points behind fourth place with a game in hand
I still have that pit of the stomach sick feeling that I had when Southampton and Tottenham stitched us up all those years back.
It’s going to be difficult to shake that 0.1 off, unless we can somehow get into that fourth place.
But the actual football is totally sublime - utterly loving it.
Best feeling of all the 57 years supporting our brilliant club.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Some right stupid stuff from Chris Sutton on 6-0-6.

Basically saying that we are so good that we will definitely lose our manager (to Spurs) and best players because they will want to go to 'bigger' clubs.

Schoolboy bollocks.

And when did spuds last even look like they would win anything? Champion's league vs Liverpool notwithstanding.

This is Chris Sutton who flopped at Chelsea, looked like a twat, the won countless monkey tennis trophies as a wing man for better players. Well done.

The only thing of real merit he won was.....at unfashionable Blackburn.

The man has learned nothing.

Twat.

But I really don't care as it pushes us back under the radar. Well, 15 minutes of droning on and on about Brighton on national radio tonight notwithstanding.

:LOL:
I'm not a huge fan of Sutton generally but he has been full of praise for all things BHA recently - absolutely gushing over our performances and was seething on our behalf at last week's injustices. I don't think he actively wants us to lose our manager/players, but what he was saying was largely correct let's be honest - it will be very hard to keep RDZ much longer as well as our best players. I keep hearing/reading people mocking spurs (including one fan on 606 the other day trying to basically claim we are as big as them now) and rightly so re money spent v trophies won and this season especially, but at the end of the day they are a much bigger club than us with years of Champions League history (albeit not winning it) so if they come in for staff/players offering silly money it'll still be bloody difficult to tempt them to stay with us instead. Ultimately the way things are going we will definitely lose RDZ to a bigger club as Sutton said - who knows when though. We just have to hope Bloom has plans to tempt him to stay longer with us - and achieving Europe would obviously be a huge starting point!

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can't believe no-one's knocked off any points for the travel survey :lolol:

It's a nine for me - win on Sunday and it goes up to 10.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I'm not a huge fan of Sutton generally but he has been full of praise for all things BHA recently - absolutely gushing over our performances and was seething on our behalf at last week's injustices. I don't think he actively wants us to lose our manager/players, but what he was saying was largely correct let's be honest - it will be very hard to keep RDZ much longer as well as our best players. I keep hearing/reading people mocking spurs (including one fan on 606 the other day trying to basically claim we are as big as them now) and rightly so re money spent v trophies won and this season especially, but at the end of the day they are a much bigger club than us with years of Champions League history (albeit not winning it) so if they come in for staff/players offering silly money it'll still be bloody difficult to tempt them to stay with us instead. Ultimately the way things are going we will definitely lose RDZ to a bigger club as Sutton said - who knows when though. We just have to hope Bloom has plans to tempt him to stay longer with us - and achieving Europe would obviously be a huge starting point!

Barber turned them down. Potter apparently too. They might be a bigger club but it's a toxic environment which anyone who has worked at Brighton would have second, third and even 100th thoughts about stepping into. IMO of course

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Mine’s at 8.5, so I went for 9. Love the way we are playing. Love the way the footballing project is being run. Love most of the decisions we make and how we behave as a club.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Has to be a 10.
The only time we get beaten is when the Ref & Var are having a performance that deserves a letter of apology on the Monday morning (3 times this season is it??)

Not only the results, but the football is beautiful to watch. And every time we lose our star (player/manager/tech director/whatever) the replacement seems to be a significant upgrade.

Just a fantastic time to be a Seagull, long may it continue.

Thank you Mr Bloom.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Mines an 8. Can't help looking at the table and thinking how even better it would look with +3 points and Spurs -3. Think it's time I got over that now though!
And + 1 for us - 2 for Villa and + 2 for us, (the - 1 for Palace isn't relevant but would have loved to do the double over them!)

I've gone 9 because there is still room for things to get even better this season.

I never EVER expected my football club to achieve a season like this, whatever happens between now and the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here