Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
The least worse option would be He goes to Saudi for 150 million with us getting a 25% sell on fee.

Oh, and free petrol for every STH for life.
if accept his leaving then.
Well yes. But I can’t see the Saudi thing happen. I do tend to believe Naylor on these things given how cautious he is (more so than Sky). So I reckon an £80m+ bid from unnamed PL source is correct. The Saudi thing may or may not be. You then have to wonder which big 6 PL club we are ‘friendly’ enough to be playing along with the unnamed business. City or Liverpool I reckon. Definitely not Chelsea, or Arsenal after their Jan pursuit. United aren’t smart enough. And Spurs not really big 6 are they?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think even I who detests summer as the height of misery (Cheerful, i know) would take the money and spend a year in that horrible, hot, hot place. I could then retire to snowier climes and live as happily as my disposition could allow.
As mentioned elsewhere, if you want your filthy arab dough tax free, you have to be there 2 years minimum.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As mentioned elsewhere, if you want your filthy arab dough tax free, you have to be there 2 years minimum.
Don’t think so. You need to be out of the uk for a full tax year - so it could be almost two years if you get the timing wrong I guess. You can still travel anywhere else, and spend up to 91 days in the UK in any tax year so it wouldn’t be a massive hardship for a few months to avoid losing 45% of your hard-earned.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don’t think so. You need to be out of the uk for a full tax year - so it could be almost two years if you get the timing wrong I guess. You can still travel anywhere else, and spend up to 91 days in the UK in any tax year so it wouldn’t be a massive hardship for a few months to avoid losing 45% of your hard-earned.
Admittedly just regurgitating what I heard on a pod the other week, I haven't done a deep dive into the taxation laws of the middle east. But it did say 2 years minimum over there for a tax free bingo.

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
A post on the The Shed End. Monika 'TheCeleryKing'...................

'Brighton. Once you realise that The Brighton Chairman is called The Lizard. Tony 'the Lizard" Bloom. That tells you quite a lot. He is a professional gambler and he is all about brinksmanship and being perceived as being Cunning. He's a grubby little jewish trader. Roman would have brought him in line. Alas, we have Clearlake Todd and Co. now and so it seems we are taking the lizard seriously. Bloom is a showman and he likes the media attention he's getting. For now.'

I don't know about you but I find that obnoxious!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A post on the Talk Chelsea board. Monika 'TheCeleryKing'...................

'Brighton. Once you realise that The Brighton Chairman is called The Lizard. Tony 'the Lizard" Bloom. That tells you quite a lot. He is a professional gambler and he is all about brinksmanship and being perceived as being Cunning. He's a grubby little jewish trader. Roman would have brought him in line. Alas, we have Clearlake Todd and Co. now and so it seems we are taking the lizard seriously. Bloom is a showman and he likes the media attention he's getting. For now.'

I don't know about you but I find that obnoxious!

Obnoxious is generous. That's plain antisemitic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here