[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A post on the The Shed End. Monika 'TheCeleryKing'...................

'Brighton. Once you realise that The Brighton Chairman is called The Lizard. Tony 'the Lizard" Bloom. That tells you quite a lot. He is a professional gambler and he is all about brinksmanship and being perceived as being Cunning. He's a grubby little jewish trader. Roman would have brought him in line. Alas, we have Clearlake Todd and Co. now and so it seems we are taking the lizard seriously. Bloom is a showman and he likes the media attention he's getting. For now.'

I don't know about you but I find that obnoxious!
Obnoxious, antisemitic and wrong. Would get a ban here.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Okey, so my message was also a little over sensitive, and I apologize. I say it, because of the DRAMATIC situation going on in my country since the last couple years. I am on my nerves.
Let me explain my view on the Niño Moi's situation:

1. Look how Ecuador and its coast town's are doing on the news. It is a social distress that British people can not even understand (sorry) and that has been banalized very hard by media. In few words, people die from curable diseases, your life is constantly at risk do to gang and narco violence, the police repression is brutal, there is absolutely no chance for a kid like him (black and poor) if it wasn't for soccer to scape that reality. And he is one in a million that manages to do it. Literally.
2. Caicedo is achieving the dream of SO many young people by playing in the PL. He is an abslute icon, regarded by everyone that would like to be in his place. Yet, because of the marketing and press attention that the Big 6 get, going to Chelsea (wich I personally think is terrible idea) would be regarded as major step-up. He feels he needs to achieve this goal in the name of those who cannot.
3. Therefore, even if he feels grateful to Brigton (as he have stated) other factors are playing in his decision making: the pressure from media, his agents, even Independiente del Valle, and just regular people in Ecuador that wants a local playing for a major brand like Chelsea.
4. Finally, like many others have said, If you were not major fans of Brighton (which he is not and that is perfectly logic) you would take the money, just like everyone surviving in this horrible world. So I don't think you should be that hard on him and expect him to behave any different.
5. I forgot: HE IS JUST A KID.

Having said that I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THE BEST THING HE CAN DO IS REMAIN AT BRIGHTON.
Which is exactly what people have been saying on here. It’s about getting the maximum money possible. No problem at all. That works both ways.

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
A post on the The Shed End. Monika 'TheCeleryKing'...................

'Brighton. Once you realise that The Brighton Chairman is called The Lizard. Tony 'the Lizard" Bloom. That tells you quite a lot. He is a professional gambler and he is all about brinksmanship and being perceived as being Cunning. He's a grubby little jewish trader. Roman would have brought him in line. Alas, we have Clearlake Todd and Co. now and so it seems we are taking the lizard seriously. Bloom is a showman and he likes the media attention he's getting. For now.'

I don't know about you but I find that obnoxious!
Can't think of a chairman less like a showman or one that shuns the attention more.

Not surprised at the racism, its chelsea after all. What do you expect? The stupidity/ignorance is another trait, Abramovich being Jewish too.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
That racist post by ‘the Celery King’ referring to Tony as a ‘grubby little Jewish trader’ has now been on the Shed End Caicedo thread for 10 hours. No intervention from the moderators of that board. There is not much we can do about it but I know our club monitor NSC and they have a lot more clout than us…

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
😂 that is hilarious!

Do you think that guy goes through life blissfully unaware of what an absolute weapon he is?!
A resounding yes !

But he's not just blissfully unaware of his own inabilities. It's worse than that. He believes others should benefit from his insights, so broadcasts his wisdom to whoever will listen. He even gives unsolicited advice to the billionaire Tony Bloom on how to be a 'big club'.

I hesitate to say this, but we could be in Leeds territory here.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
😂 that is hilarious!

Do you think that guy goes through life blissfully unaware of what an absolute weapon he is?!
Without wanting to come across as though I'm defending the guy but with 156K subscribers, averaging 50-70k views per video he's most likely making decent money from being a weapon.

I'm a YouTuber myself, many orders of magnitude smaller than this chap in terms of subscribers and views, but I understand the mindset behind making videos on subjects you're passionate about.

Not that I do these sorts of videos. I make Football Manager content. Like a normal attention seeking twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports