Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
68 pages on Caciedo being sold and no one seems to be that concerned about the impact it may have losing one of the best midfield pairings in the PL. Saying that if Chelsea really wanted Caciedo the deal would be done by now so fingers crossed.
We’ve had more than 68 pages on signings that we were making that didn’t even happen haven’t we?

Keep The Faith - just the 216!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
68 pages on Caciedo being sold and no one seems to be that concerned about the impact it may have losing one of the best midfield pairings in the PL. Saying that if Chelsea really wanted Caciedo the deal would be done by now so fingers crossed.
I'm concerned and it can't not impact us.

If you offered me top half of the table now , I'd take it

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I really don’t see Moises as a toy chucker, I read that article as he’s happy here but would also be happy if he ends up at Chelsea :shrug:

I think his agent has a strong toy chucking gene though
His agent was naive the first time and tried to pressure TB he now has learnt his lesson and we haven’t heard a peep.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's not lack of concern, more the general expectation that it's been coming since January and we're all just a little bored. We're not stupid, he's an insane talent, but I cannot and will not get my hopes up about him staying until Sept 1st.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wouldn't be disappointed if he picks up an injury now that keeps him out until 2nd September !!

The guys a machine though, never gets injured.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Nah! - wages can't be a problem - Fab Rom told us weeks ago that terms had been agreed, shirley!
It sounds like Chelsea know what they need to offer Caicedo to tempt him to agree to the move and they're willing to pay it. That's the wages side. The problem Chelsea *might* have is that the "budget" for a transfer includes both the transfer fee and the wages. If they've got a maximum they won't go over for the total budget of buying Caicedo (for whatever reason), and the wages side of it is high, they might be stuck in a corner where they can't offer enough for the transfer fee to tempt Bloom into saying yes.

It's plausible that they simply can't afford him within their current budget plans. Either they pay what Bloom wants and Caicedo turns them down because the wages aren't enough, or they offer Caicedo the wages he wants and they can't pay Bloom enough to get the transfer done.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Unfortunately I can see this one running until the close of the transfer window in terms of Fab stoking the rumour fire. However, I can't see us entertaining the prospect of selling him once the season is up and running.

Additionally, I think in the next week or so we will give up on Colwill and go for one of our other left footed CB targets which makes Chelsea's bargaining position weaker.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

Utterly tedious.

This interview was conducted about 5 days ago.

'talks underway' ..... You told us the talks were underway weeks ago!!!

In that interview he says he’s calm no matter what happens, but of course that’s not a headline for Fab so yeah just leave that out of the tweet…

Lostgull

Mar 16, 2019
In that interview he says he’s calm no matter what happens, but of course that’s not a headline for Fab so yeah just leave that out of the tweet…

That tweet re the interview also takes the response out of context to the question, which was 'Is Chelsea a team that you like/liked'.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Fabrizio and his ilk are pure bottom feeding scum.
1689111609767.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I fully accept that players move on.

But in both January and now, imho Caicedo’s a mouthy twat at times. He’s under contract, he’s been treated well, so show respect. He can declare his faux lifelong passion for Chelsea and the VIP section of London nightclubs once he’s left us.

IMG_1019.png

Twice he’s done this now. Mac Allister kept his gob shut until he signed for his new club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here