Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where is everyone staying

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
Redcar, Lakes Estate with the in laws. Friday night @ The Plimsole line aka weatherspoons, then a parmo and bed. For the match I'm in with the boro fans so a discrete 3 points, spoons, parmo & bed

gullable

Apr 30, 2016
Sorted it when i got the tickets for the game

Staying at Premier Inn Wolviston,fri and sat night,couple of nice pubs in Wolviston with food been recommended and only 15 mins by taxi to Boro.Been advised to avoid nearby Billingham if we win on saturday if we win.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
premier inn York Friday nite - 1 hr drive from middlesbro - leave 10ish Saturday morning - much better than staying in middlesbro - and for the ones that have chosen to do that Saturday nite after the game, if we`ve got promoted and they haven't then good luck!

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Staying at Premier Inn Wolviston,fri and sat night,couple of nice pubs in Wolviston with food been recommended and only 15 mins by taxi to Boro.Been advised to avoid nearby Billingham if we win on saturday if we win.
I think the Premier has a pub on site, Wolviston has a couple of good pubs or get a taxi to Greatham on way to Hartlepool, couple of nice pubs in a small village.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Exactly the same. Flying up from Heathrow Friday evening.

If you hear of a spare ticket .........

Prem Inn Newcastle City Centre on the Friday night.

That's 3 groups there we know of now then!

Staying in Newcastle on the Friday

I'm staying at below premier inn - what time train are you taking? Perhaps can tag along for the journey as I'm on my own [emoji23]

Newcastle Quayside
The Quayside, Lombard Street,
Tyne & Wear NE1 3AE

megcat

Sep 6, 2012
Chelwood Gate
Staying in York Premier Inn. Meeting up with family in York and meeting new born baby born this week, then on to the game.Leaving at 9 a m this morning with the better half. Wow what a week end ahead.Destiny awaits

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Holiday Inn, Middlesbrough :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thornabyred ..I think before battle commences I'd like to say a thank you for all the help you've offered on where to stay ,,,park etc.
....like others have said I hope Bro go up just not tomorrow :)

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Flipping heck - dinner with the in-laws? That will be fun if we lose or draw on Sat for you! :)

The inlaws are fine, even though they are locals they want Brighton to go up !

Im more concerned with spending saturday evening with a group of Boro supporters i work with in the office. Has been banter all season and now its come to this. Yesterday was fun in the office. All i know is that saturday night someones not going to be as happy as the others !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here