[Albion] Where is Alexis going? (Liverpool - for an undisclosed fee...)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Alexis going?

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For those who try and read the signals

Ali Mac post last home game of the season, doing the solitary walk where he’s saying goodbye…..but then right at the end….

He looks over his shoulder and realises he’s on his own (well least that’s what I think)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How about Firmino on the same day?

It's a huge jump to think that Alexis is somehow being forced to move against his will. Of course he wants to go to Liverpool/City etc, they're the sort of clubs he'll always have dreamed of playing for. Doesn't mean he won't miss Brighton.

Firmino cried because outside forces prevented him signing for Man City this summer, instead he’s being forced to look at Real, Barca and the Milan’s.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For those who try and read the signals

Ali Mac post last home game of the season, doing the solitary walk where he’s saying goodbye…..but then right at the end….

He looks over his shoulder and realises he’s on his own (well least that’s what I think)

At Villa he was blubbing his eyes out and hiding in the crowd of players, Dunk was hugging him but looked like he was telling him he had to ‘say goodbye’ and pretty much pushed him towards us in the away stand, then he walked over to us alone.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
At Villa he was blubbing his eyes out and hiding in the crowd of players, Dunk was hugging him but looked like he was telling him he had to ‘say goodbye’ and pretty much pushed him towards us in the away stand, then he walked over to us alone.
…uhuh…..he’s going of that I have no doubt…….it just amused me how that short clip I took could be construed both ways….and we all know he’s quite a ‘shy’ character

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK I have listened to that all the way through and cannot relate it in any form to the way the Albion play. Principally because we are never THAT annoying :lolol:

Sounds like Witches music though, I’ll give you that :wink:
Icy, you should know by now that there is nothing in the music I like (well, the stuff released after 1976, before that is a different story) for you ???

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
I find it bizarre that Romano is reporting that the fee is €70 million - so £60 million.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I find it bizarre that Romano is reporting that the fee is €70 million - so £60 million.

I think if it’s done right, and with our blessing we are more flexible to deal with. It’s only if we don’t want to or not conducted properly we hike the price. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was the fee agreed in exchange for him signing the new deal in October

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Todays Argus article says “The Argus understands that, as of today, there are no ongoing discussions over either Mac Allister or midfield sidekick Moises Caicedo.”

So who’s lying? Or it’s all being kept very secret.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Apparently Romano said in his podcast that there is a fixed amount in his contract (€70 million), so I guess the idea is they don't need to speak to the club until the personal terms are agreed.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wonder if Alexis’ Dad actually asked Alexis what he wants to do, or just tells him?
Alexis Dad comes across as an absolute tool, backed up by the company he kept) I can only assume Alexis got his humility and decency from his mother.

Liverpool is the obvious guess. If they can afford him, or we get something in exchange . . . . . Wouldn't be the first time . . I don't think he'd go to Man City, he's young and want's to play Every day. I doubt anywhere else in the PL, salary aside, is anywhere near as attractive as Brighton ( yes yes, I'm bias)

who on the continent want and can afford him? PSG? RM?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love this. Nobody knows f*** all about what is going on with respect to our overseeing a possible transfer.

I suspect after all that bollocks with Arsenal and Moises any potential buyer knows to shut the f*** up and behave nicely or there will be no transfer.

Meanwhile our 'wantaway' players still look like the love the club and the way they are treated.

What's not to like?

AND we are not owned by KFC, Uncle Sam or a mad Ayatollah Sheik murderer twat.

Personally, I am in clover.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Alexis Dad comes across as an absolute tool, backed up by the company he kept) I can only assume Alexis got his humility and decency from his mother.

Liverpool is the obvious guess. If they can afford him, or we get something in exchange . . . . . Wouldn't be the first time . . I don't think he'd go to Man City, he's young and want's to play Every day. I doubt anywhere else in the PL, salary aside, is anywhere near as attractive as Brighton ( yes yes, I'm bias)

who on the continent want and can afford him? PSG? RM?
????

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Very possibly, when I was at school in Horsham in the mid to late 1990s you couldn’t move for Liverpool fans. Including all the obnoxious kids, which I think is what drives my dislike of them.
If it makes you feel any better, when I was at school a few years after that most of those kids supported Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I read this a while back elsewhere, a reliable sauce I think.

Mac A’s contract contains a release clause with a fixed fee, but (with TB/PB you wouldn’t expect anything less) it’s unconventional in giving the club a great say in when and how it’s exercised.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apparently Romano said in his podcast that there is a fixed amount in his contract (€70 million), so I guess the idea is they don't need to speak to the club until the personal terms are agreed.
….despite PBOBE publicly, repeatedly and regularly saying we don’t do such clauses :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports