Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Alexis going? (Liverpool - for an undisclosed fee...)

Where is Alexis going?

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I went for nowhere.

The only club who may think they need him and could afford him is Liverpool. But I really don't think he is fast enough or clever enough for them. They still play Heavy Metal football whereas we are more Witch House, with hypnotic slow possession then violent mesmeric pouncing.

Not good enough for City.

Newcastle perhaps. But they can afford anyone now.
Is this because he's been influenced by playing with Pascal Groß ???

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I really want him to do better than Liverpool. Man City and playing under Pep would be a great move for him

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
He should not leave Brighton for anything other than a Champions League winning side. That is not Liverpool, or Arsenal, United or Geordie Arabia. It WILL not be any of those sides all the time Pep is around. For a World Cup Winner, City is his (only) ‘Footballing’ destination in this country. Bayern or Real are the other destinations. But let’s be honest, it will NOT just be about footballing ambition. Brighton and RDZ could completely disrupt the establishment with elite talent like Mac & Moises but we will only (can only) pay them 40% of what others can! That’s why footballing competition is f***ed. Therefore it’s ok for AMac to move on with the caveat that footballing ambition is not his motivation. It’d be spectacularly wonderful if a tearful AMac and his dad would admit this. Of course - they cannot.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Right now I can think of Mitoma and play some of his moves in my mind.The same with Cac, March, Gross.However not with Mac.I must know nothing about football because I am not quite sure what all the fuss is about.Prob he just does really valuable work but its just not as headline as others.One negative thing about him is he doesnt score.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I went for nowhere.

The only club who may think they need him and could afford him is Liverpool. But I really don't think he is fast enough or clever enough for them. They still play Heavy Metal football whereas we are more Witch House, with hypnotic slow possession then violent mesmeric pouncing.

Not good enough for City.

Newcastle perhaps. But they can afford anyone now.
If he's good enough to win a World Cup he's good enough for anyone.
The bloke is pure class and can only get better

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
One negative thing about him is he doesnt score.
1685395543247.png

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I am (deludedly) still clinging to any hope he isn’t going anywhere. But I suspect it will be Liverpool. Rumours of a £150k a week contract which we would never get near. Probably sold on winning Europa league and a much better league position next year which will give CL year after.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Right now I can think of Mitoma and play some of his moves in my mind.The same with Cac, March, Gross.However not with Mac.I must know nothing about football because I am not quite sure what all the fuss is about.Prob he just does really valuable work but its just not as headline as others.One negative thing about him is he doesnt score.

You got one thing right there.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Liverpool to anger scouse hating @Icy Gull and @A1X .
I would just like to clarify it’s not scousers as such but Liverpool FC and their fans, of which most I have encountered have never been to Liverpool in their lives.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Him being tearful at Villa Park suggests to me some kind of deal is pretty much done, because he seemed to know he was away, rather than it just being possible.

So I’d probably guess at the rumours around moving to Liverpool are probably correct. There’s not been much suggestion of contact with anyone else.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Where is Alexis going? In search of proper football, at a real club. Have we not read the newspapers?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I would just like to clarify it’s not scousers as such but Liverpool FC and their fans, of which most I have encountered have never been to Liverpool in their lives.

The same could be said of Manure, Arsenal, Chelsea and City fans. All those Chelsea and Manure shirts in Sussex in the last few decades, even now Manure shirts out in force. I’ve met a few of the folk, but to this day never one who’s been to OT, Maine Road, Etihad or Stamford Bridge.

Conclusion - top 6 clubs have supporters who are lucky enough to get tickets, millions of others here and overseas who are TV followers. Liverpool and Manure the most, iconic clubs going back generations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here