Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does Gus lie now, on the all time Albion hate list...?!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Portlock will be pleased that this thread is currently being discussed on Radio Sussex.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Now perhaps the NSC posters who wouldn't have it when I said that poyet was widely disliked at chelsea will eat humble pie, the man is a mercenary whose only affiliation is to Gustavo poyet, simple.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Why would I hate him? We still have no idea what's going on behind closed doors (not that we should know anyway) and he's not exactly been bad for the club has he?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
That would carry more weight if Chelsea had not re-appointed Mourinho!

Are you trying to compare mourinho , wbo has never had a bad word to say about Chelsea , to poyet , who transferred to Tottenham , the number one o our hate list , comparable to palace and you lot , and at the next Chelsea v Tottenham game , kissed the Tottenham badge in front of the Chelsea fans when they scored, really ?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Below Archer obviously but surely now above Norman Baker - at least he turned up at meetings!!

Who else is he now above? Mark Farrington? Scott McGleish?!

No hate for Gus at all. He's been unbelievable for the club and we don't really know whats happened.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Are you trying to compare mourinho , wbo has never had a bad word to say about Chelsea , to poyet , who transferred to Tottenham , the number one o our hate list , comparable to palace and you lot , and at the next Chelsea v Tottenham game , kissed the Tottenham badge in front of the Chelsea fans when they scored, really ?

It was this bit:
the man is a mercenary whose only affiliation is to Gustavo poyet

The same applies to Mourinho despite his recent badge-kissing.

Aug 23, 2011

and how much abuse was he getting from the chelsea fans? Why are fans so precious that they can give but not receive the "banter"

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I would never hate Gus. Life's too short for hatred.
I'd boo him if he went to Palace though, but then I'd boo anyone who went to Palace - it's the done thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here