Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does Gus lie now, on the all time Albion hate list...?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nowhere - ridiculous question. We still don't even know if he has been rightfully suspended or not.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What an idiotic thread. Best manager for years and he is like Archer, BEHAVE!!!!

Idiotic reader more like - where does it say he's like Archer? Unless you are rating him near or above old Bill? In the hate-stakes I'm putting Gus below Leon Knight but above goldstone wagon wheels.

Mar 9, 2013
Below Archer obviously but surely now above Norman Baker - at least he turned up at meetings!!

Who else is he now above? Mark Farrington? Scott McGleish?!

What are you on about he is the best manager ever to grace this club. He has got us promoted to the championship and has consolodated on our position with a relatively low budget. I think this is a pathetic thread and is insulting to most of your fellow fans. You need to think about what you have just said !!!! Get a life !!!!!!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Why would you hate him, he is in dispute with the club and his legal counsel adviced him not to turn up. All the people you mentioned achieved nothing for the club. I am gutted it has ended so messily and there is no way back for Poyet, just want it sorted so we can get on with planning for next season.

Agree completely

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What are you on about he is the best manager ever to grace this club. He has got us promoted to the championship and has consolodated on our position with a relatively low budget. I think this is a pathetic thread and is insulting to most of your fellow fans. You need to think about what you have just said !!!! Get a life !!!!!!

Nice one Bro...;)!! Now use your proper address not your iPad! Wind up merchant you!!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Below Archer obviously but surely now above Norman Baker - at least he turned up at meetings!!

Who else is he now above? Mark Farrington? Scott McGleish?!

So we HATED Mark Farrington ? What for ? Not scoring many goals ? My, what an angry person you must be !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not on the hate list at all, but in my opinion the sooner he goes the better.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
People on this board seem to hate players for being cack or perceived to be cack. There are a lot of angry people here

If there's one person I hate more than Farrington or Gus it's a JCL - where were u when we watching Farringdon and co RUIN weekends. And don't give me that shit about not being born at the time! JCLs, grrrr.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Read the rest of the thread Kevo face palm face palm etc. And then tell us where you rank Gus. Above or below Johnson-Malloney? But I agree, there are some moronic people on NSC at times. And your point is? ;)

Nobody...just Nobody is below Michael Mahony Johnson....to me,Gus...footballwise has been one of our better managers...but ego is so huge he loses points in the managers league at Brighton

Aug 23, 2011
If there's one person I hate more than Farrington or Gus it's a JCL - where were u when we watching Farringdon and co RUIN weekends. And don't give me that shit about not being born at the time! JCLs, grrrr.

I was there at gillingham although only sporadically admittedly as I'm a bad fan and lived in Manchester. My username is a little tongue in cheek and is lyrics from the eagles

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really? You should've said.

Can I ask you nicely not to make this personnal?

You've already misrepresented my views on a previous thread, fine you disagree with me that Gus should go, can we just leave it at that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here