Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does Gus lie now, on the all time Albion hate list...?!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Roll on the football season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I think half the people claiming that Gus is the anti Christ without knowing what he's actually done probably don't know who Jamie Moralee is.

I'm proud to say that I saw him score for us and get sent off within a minute of coming on. Those were the days!

They weren't. They were utter shite.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He's not a figure of hate, though I'll happily join in with any pantomime villain booing when he comes to the Amex with another team.

But take your pick from foolish, vain, hubristic, egotistical, short-sighted, ungrateful and self-serving. Or all of them. Plus maybe some more to come.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Bit of a silly thread to start in all honesty. Let's face it, we know sod all about what has happened so to even consider placing Gus on the hate (I mean come on, hate? really?) list already is just pathetic. I'm amazed someone could even mention Archer and Gus together in such a way

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bit of a silly thread to start in all honesty. Let's face it, we know sod all about what has happened so to even consider placing Gus on the hate (I mean come on, hate? really?) list already is just pathetic. I'm amazed someone could even mention Archer and Gus together in such a way
Fits in on NSC then!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Hated? No, no no no. Archer, Belotti, Stanley and baker. No one can replace them, and no one can come close. Even if Poyet breaks into the ground, shits on the concourse and wheelbarrows along it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
On each of the bounced threads proclaiming "Poyet has to go" or so and so is a waste of money, you appeared and spouted drivel. I noticed your name, just as I noticed the other tedious tools. Most of them have been banned or disappeared by now. WW is still around as, it appears, are you.
The thread demonstrates that the majority aren't yet willing to hand him without trial.

As I suspected - stalker. Bullshit stalker albeit. Not sure why you had to be so rude but hey, that's you I guess. I look forward to your ever so interesting comment and contributions to NSC. Ironically, I'd never noticed you before now! I wonder why..?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hated? No, no no no. Archer, Belotti, Stanley and baker. No one can replace them, and no one can come close. Even if Poyet breaks into the ground, shits on the concourse and wheelbarrows along it.

Are you inferring something here - remember what Bozza said?!

1066gull

Don't hate him, just he was up there with Mullery and Adams for me, but he's just average. Takes a lot of energy out of me to hate someone. What I do want is to move on and start a new chapter, and than we will look at this past three years compared to other chapters. Nothing worse than somebody trying to cling on to something they can't have.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I don't hate him obviously. He has a bit of class about him, the way he dresses always looks the works etc. unfortunately I don't think he's as good as he thinks and others on here think, I've thought that for a long time along with a few others. But saying that very sad to see the comical going ons at the moment.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Below Archer obviously but surely now above Norman Baker - at least he turned up at meetings!!

Who else is he now above? Mark Farrington? Scott McGleish?!

You are willing to judge someone to the point of hatred without even knowing what they have done? There really are some moronic people on here.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Read the rest of the thread Kevo face palm face palm etc. And then tell us where you rank Gus. Above or below Johnson-Malloney? But I agree, there are some moronic people on NSC at times. And your point is? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here