Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where do you see our club this time next year

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
IF and thats an IF we get to the Playoffs, we wil go up..FACT!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
What a load of drivel. Slade has been ruthless with the playing staff because he has long term plans for the squad, and the board will have learnt from mistaes of constantly chopping and changing. Even if is the case that Bloom is expecting a top 3 or 4 position and would be willing to sack as eatly as christmas, it won't happen. Not quite sure what you're basing this perceived wisdom on to be honest.

It's an opinion. I can't see what you're basing 'it won't happen' on - do you have a crystal ball?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Without wishing to tempt fate, we would be hard pushed to serve up the same drivel as the first 75% of last season when we were simply awful in a very average league.

Next season it will be more competitive :

Adams apologists were telling us how strong the division was this year in comparison to last as an excuse for Wilkins success and Adams failure. The truth is the division only seems more competitive if you are propping it up rather than topping it so I really hope Slade is not another Gritt. Another season of shit football and losing week in week out would be too depressing. I think he'll be good enough but time will tell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here