Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where do you see our club this time next year

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nudging the play-offs. Certainly top half of the table. Seems to me that next season is primarily about building a strong foundation to the side as part of a big push for the Championship the following season, in perfect time for Falmer.

I will go along with that

the re-building starts soon as we are likely to close a deal with Stockport for gary Dicker this week..................first of many?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
sorry people cant see it as weve got rid of the youngsters and we have no money

Not the most positive start to your time on NSC so you will probably fit in well.

Anyway, as was said yesterday, if we had no money we would not be getting rid of adequate and relatively cheap players like Sullivan, Fraser and Loft. We would be keeping them and looking to make one or two signings. As it is, we will now have to make a number of signings and they are unlikely to be as cheap as the players released.

I don't understand the negative attitude of some people on here. Why not wait to see what happens before spreading doom and gloom.

To answer the original question, I would say possibly in the play offs but more likely just finishing outside them but with a much better squad to push on for top six in the last year before Falmer.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let's ask Dick....

crystal_ball.jpg

flying high

May 12, 2009
pls dont get me wrong im bha through and through but had high hopes this year especially after previous season finish

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
mid table mediocraty PLEASE!!!!!

You'd f***ing hate it from December on.

I expect us to be flirting with relegation unless we get to sign Dicker (or similar) get McNulty fit ( wih decent back up) and sign at least 6 quality players. Our strike force is a little bit of a concern to me. Murray, possibly injury prone, Forster, Hart and Owusu the wrong side of 30 and likely to be injured/knackered for chunks of the season. I'm pinning my hopes on Davies coming good and forging a long running partnership with a fit Murray :thumbsup:

I just think we are no better than lower table at the moment and until we know who's signing it's impossible to do anything but make a complete guestimate.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
pls dont get me wrong im bha through and through but had high hopes this year especially after previous season finish

I don't think anyone is suggesting you are not BHA through and through. I just think it is a negative reaction to yesterday's events. We haven't made any signings yet and I am confident that yesterday will be seen as a necessary evil rather than a mistake in the long term although it was sad to see some of the released players leave.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
gearing up for a Wembley final having just beaten Charlton in an epic semi final with Davies scoring a 25 yard screamer in the final minute to put us through having finished 4th

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
I think it will depend on what players Russell Slade entices to withdean, I think with Forster and Murray having an injury free season we will score plenty of goals but with that i think we will concede lots as well. I would like to think top half or maybe pushing for play offs, but i was optimistic last season, so will leave predictions till the season starts

But i do predict we will still be moaning about the phone in, and Dick Knight, oh and BHA not trying to sign every player from all tiers of football

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Roughly 8th-10th, steady progress, flirting with the playoffs early in the season before a few injuries result in a drop in form in the 3rd quarter of the season.

In playoff contention until 5 games to go.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking forward to a Play-off final v Southampton

And right now in the middle of the most massive NSC "I'm a season ticket holder/Gold member/Blue member/White member/where were you when we were shit/I deserve a ticket more than you" binfest in history.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Well, don't ask me, this time last year, I predicted we'd go up this season with Wilkins leading a glory season.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Way above Southampton wherever we are! They won't make up 10 points on us next season! I think we'll go up automatically with either Charlton or MKD. Happy with playoffs though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Mid table.To much re buliding to be serious play off contenders.I'll be happy with 10th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here