Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are you watching the game Sunday....?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Any Londoners going to the Sports Cafe in Haymarket?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Home seat, Stadium of Light.

Why? - Albion business management doesn't regard loyal away support of any significance, just 10 derisory points per match.

Despite that, I'll still be loyal next season, and onwards. However, this Sunday Sunderland have been happy to welcome me despite this being my first - and maybe only - visit as a home supporter (I have been before, decades ago, as an Albion supporter, but they wont know that!).

Why should you be rewarded ahead of fans stumping up £550 into the club plus match day food and drinks?

Buckley's Chance

Buckley's love child
Jan 2, 2012
Australia
Link the laptop to the TV to watch on stream at 2.15am at home. Hopefully I'm waking up the neighbours when we win in ET.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Down my local pub with my daughter and a few of my mates too

Would love to have gone but couldn't afford it before holiday :(

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
I live in Perth, Australia!! Kick off is 12.15 - so late night for me on my sofa!!!! Will be screaming the house down of we win!!!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
would of gone but have work till 4,would of gone to warwick in worthing,but feel like shite so be watching at home

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
In a bar in Prague :) , went Thursday but already planned to be in Prague this week . Never mind found a bar showing Sky and £1 a pint of Pilsner :drink: . Plan is to swim , have some lunch then make my way into the centre , have a pub crawl watch some minor football then cheer the Albion on to a 3-0 win , 6.15 KO here . Great day ahead me thinks !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here