Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are you watching the game Sunday....?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Just back from down South and have family things to do tomorrow, new Grand Neice arrived on Thursday which is nice) but will hopefully be with the Albas in Glasgow. The shrine is now adorned.

IMG_2410.JPG

TNBA

TTF

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Home alone I hope,without my Wife and Father In-law making stupid annoying comments on something they know **** about and making me even more pissed off than I inevitably will be.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
One place to avoid is the palmeira in hove. Some mates turned up to watch the forest game and they refused to turn off the spurs game to show it. Loads of us ditching it for the world cup now so not a clever decision!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Home seat, Stadium of Light.

Why? - Albion business management doesn't regard loyal away support of any significance, just 10 derisory points per match.

Despite that, I'll still be loyal next season, and onwards. However, this Sunday Sunderland have been happy to welcome me despite this being my first - and maybe only - visit as a home supporter (I have been before, decades ago, as an Albion supporter, but they wont know that!).

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
King and Queen. Get in early, watch end of the Premier League (which I don't really care about but my friends do) then stay on for the main event.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Local pub, at the same table we sat at for the Forest match.

#fingerscrossed

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On our new 47in LED thingy on the wall in the almost-finished redecorated lounge. Wanted to travel but Junior starts GCSEs this week and I've got an early flight Monday morning. Already nervous, but cautiously optimistic for some reason.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I will be hiding out in the corner of a restaurant, that has been hired for my neices christening meal, watching it on the ipad with my 4 year old son

We tried (and failed) to get out of it today which would have allowed us to watch at home

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just back from down South and have family things to do tomorrow, new Grand Neice arrived on Thursday which is nice) but will hopefully be with the Albas in Glasgow. The shrine is now adorned.

View attachment 53584

TNBA

TTF

The cushions don't match.
Funny place to put a chair, how do you get in and out?
You need the sofa in front of the TV.
You won't see the TV if you are sitting at the table.
:D. :whistle:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Probably on a stream on the pc, or I may venture out to a pub in Eastbourne/Willingdon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here