Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are you watching the game Sunday....?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I'm just going to buy a Now TV box and 1 day sky sports pass so the whole family can watch it (rather than taking my son to pub)

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
Dublin

Looking for venue suggestions if anyone has any.

Watched the Forest game in The Living Room, just off O'Connell street, but that may still be busy from the Premiership games earlier. It will definitely be shown in there though, great place to watch.

Managed to watch all of the Albion games this season in a different pub all over the city, so chances are, if you are out drinking early, have a chat to the bar staff/landlord and they'll be happy to stick it on.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
I am working with no access to sky, so listening via radio. Is it on 5live as BBC Sussex reception is a bit rubbish around Gatwick.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Last Chance saloon.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Possibly in the pub but maybe at home on my own. I watched last night's game in the pub and the ignorance from armchair Prem fans was extremely annoying.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
A nice easy question > if you are unlucky enough NOT to be able to go to the game, where will you be watching it? presumably behind the sofa for most of it should it remain close!
I'll be heading in to Brighton to watch it at the pub - I was hoping for some suggestions on where the best atmosphere will be :albion2:
Sorry if this has already been posted I had a quick look but didn't see anything

Hikers Rest, proper Albion boozer. Try it !

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Unable to get a ticket for the away end even though I've attended the majority of away games (not as many as last season though) so myself and the other half will be round at my parents watching it there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here