Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
bombsigning3.jpg

From Israel with love.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
They are continually expanding by nothing but force. Let's say I move in next door to you and decide I want half of your garden, when you say no I will just take it by force. You cannot do nothing about it as I have far bigger friends. Then I will take the other half when I feel like it and so on until you are forced to move.

Now that may sound far fetched but it happens to Palestinians all the time.

What would you do if someone built a Mosque in your Garden?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Targeted while seeing shelter: The bodies of those killed in an Israeli strike on a UN school in Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip are lined up at Kamal Edwan hospital

Attachments

• article-2710397-201E973D00000578-368_964x643 (1).jpg
    article-2710397-201E973D00000578-368_964x643 (1).jpg
    137 KB · Views: 104

Jul 7, 2016
A quick trawl through the net and I have found about 30 pics, videos relating to some of the horrific things the likes of Hamas and other prescribed terrorist groups have done on attacks on Israelis, blowing up buses, bars, restaurants, stabbing young girls etc etc. Oh or is it only ok if you post something against Israel !

breathtakingly biased some people on here are. No doubt freak out and SWILLIS would also find an excuse for the Nazis as well as they seem to support the Nazi view to want to kill all the Jewish people.

I am truly schocked at how many nasty spiteful racist people there are out there that support the Albion.

There is a huge difference in having a desire to kill and having a desire to protect yourselves. I am now fully supportive of my Jewish friends. You can carry on supporting the Islamist terror groups !

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A quick trawl through the net and I have found about 30 pics, videos relating to some of the horrific things the likes of Hamas and other prescribed terrorist groups have done on attacks on Israelis, blowing up buses, bars, restaurants, stabbing young girls etc etc. Oh or is it only ok if you post something against Israel !

breathtakingly biased some people on here are. No doubt freak out and SWILLIS would also find an excuse for the Nazis as well as they seem to support the Nazi view to want to kill all the Jewish people.

I am truly schocked at how many nasty spiteful racist people there are out there that support the Albion.

There is a huge difference in having a desire to kill and having a desire to protect yourselves. I am now fully supportive of my Jewish friends. You can carry on supporting the Islamist terror groups !

When you dont have a regular navy, army and airforce, that has the capability to drop United Nations banned weapons in built up areas, killing countless numbers of civilians, then you use what ever you can to defend yourself, and fight back against an oppressive regime. Enjoy your stay.

btw, racism has no part of this debate.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

According to you, and of course Mr Foster (still wonder if he is the REAL Mr Foster?), unless someone completely agrees with all that Israel does and says then you are obviously anti-semitic. What a pair of :tosser:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

You really are rather simple. OK, here's some basic questions for you :

a. What would YOU do if someone just knocked on your door and demanded you handover your home and land because they have a 2000 year old book claiming it was their land ?

b. What would you do to fight back if you were fighting one of the best armed nations in the world when, as Dave points out, you have no armed forces ?

c. I assume you support the killing of children, bombing of UN schools and use of ILLEGAL ( note illegal under international law ) weapons ?

EDIT : And well done for mentioning the Nazi's - Godwins Law well and truly enacted.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
These Jews must hate Jews . What do they know about Judaism. After all, they are only Rabbi's. Maybe the Israeli State apologists should search them out, and explain the situation to them.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 147
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 96
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 105
  • rabbi_burns_zionist_flag.jpg
    rabbi_burns_zionist_flag.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 106

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

You know nothing about me as I know nothing about you and would therefore never make the assumption that you are a Nazi or Racist that is a pretty hardcore thing you are calling me my friend.

All I see is an injustice and an unfair fight by a bully that the UN and US have condemned does that make them racist ?? because people have different points of view on many occasion valid on both sides does not make them wrong and you right or me for that matter.

Do not call me a Nazi please as I am not or am I a racist.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Targeted while seeing shelter: The bodies of those killed in an Israeli strike on a UN school in Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip are lined up at Kamal Edwan hospital

I doubt that they were deliberately targeted though. We know that Hamas use schools and hospitals to launch attacks from or store their weapons.

It doesn't matter which side one takes but if I knew that every time I fired a rocket at a Jewish target that I would get ten back, logic tells me to not sacrifice my fellow people around me. I think it is called cutting of your nose to spite your face if one choses to fire that rpg.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I doubt that they were deliberately targeted though. We know that Hamas use schools and hospitals to launch attacks from or store their weapons.

It doesn't matter which side one takes but if I knew that every time I fired a rocket at a Jewish target that I would get ten back, logic tells me to not sacrifice my fellow people around me. I think it is called cutting of your nose to spite your face if one choses to fire that rpg.

At a Un safe Haven though, that the UN told them about... If you want to be better than your opponent rise above their level and gain the moral high ground, don't target that target be bigger if you truly think your better.
absolutely wrong of Israel to send that rocket into the air, please don't come back and argue as two wrongs do not make a right.

I am well aware Hamas do some despicable things and would never support them.

The Middle East is imploding in waves of violence whose impact has reached Israel.

To the north, radical Islamists in Syria linked to both the Islamic State and al-Qaeda are approaching Israel’s border on the Golan Heights and threatening Jordan as well. At the same time, Iran is sending thousands of rockets with increasingly accurate guidance systems to Hizbullah in Lebanon to again attack Israeli cities.

To the east, Israel faces an array of potential threats from hostile forces that include Iranian Revolutionary Guards, pro-Iranian Shi’ite militias, and radical Islamist terror armies.

To the south, the Islamic State is in Sinai, threatening both Israel and Egypt. At the same time, Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Gaza are working feverishly, with Iranian assistance, to rebuild their rocket capabilities to enable renewed attacks on Israel.
Israel must have defensible borders to protect itself against a broad range of current and future threats from radical Islamist forces.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I wonder how Kayal and Hemed would react to the sweeping, vehement generalisations on here? One hopes the training sessions are more interesting.

Nobody is berating Jews, they are berating Israel. Some people really are to stupid for words.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nobody is berating Jews, they are berating Israel. Some people really are to stupid for words.

Kayal isn't a Jew. Both Kayal and Hemed are proud to represent a country that you describe as no better than terrorists so I would think they might take a dim view of that given their willingness to express pride in their country. Oh, and it's 'too'.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Kayal isn't a Jew. Both Kayal and Hemed are proud to represent a country that you describe as no better than terrorists so I would think they might take a dim view of that given their willingness to express pride in their country. Oh, and it's 'too'.

I wondered when you would pop up.

I would be proud if my son represented Britain at something, does not mean I could then not be critical of the government.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
At a Un safe Haven though, that the UN told them about... If you want to be better than your opponent rise above their level and gain the moral high ground, don't target that target be bigger if you truly think your better.
absolutely wrong of Israel to send that rocket into the air, please don't come back and argue as two wrongs do not make a right.

I am well aware Hamas do some despicable things and would never support them.

I don't know the circumstances to that specific event, but the US has "accidently" bombed schools and hospitals, just a few months ago a hospital in Afghanistan. The Saudi's have in Yemen too, but excuses it because they say the Houthis uses them. Maybe some Hammas idiot launched an rpg from a UN safe haven?

"If you want to be better than your opponent rise above their level and gain the moral high ground" This is what I believed before the Bush Blair war and who middle fingered the UN. If we are talking about setting a moral trend it is us who have set it. When we had the chance to take the moral high ground and set an example ourselves, we blew it. We also blew it with Gaddafi, and we blew it by supporting the Syria uprising. All we taught the world is that killing people and ignoring the UN is ok if you believe that what you are doing is right.

Why don't the Palestinians chose to take the moral high ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports