Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Poyet leaves for a bigger club, such as Watford or Doncaster.

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea
Why not make yourself known next time you visit us, for a drink at the Priory. Our heating services engineers love nothing more than giving the correct hospitality treatment to fans from bha. (Although during the last few outings it was more a game of hide and seek, and we couldn't find you on any occassion, although some of you did get plastered quite literally)

What do you mean by this? I live in Oxford and go to the odd game with colleagues - if a Brighton based Oxford fan wanted to come down to the odd match at Withers I am sure they would be made welcome. I am not engaging in stupid debate over who's team is better but, in my opinion, we are a better supporte club.

Was this comment meant as a threat by the way? I hope it was tongue in cheek and that you're not a complete mental!

Last edited:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Ive got to give credit to dreaming spires, he has successfully pissed off about a hundreth of the NSC members list.

And so now we can continue with our mundane lives.

Nov 27, 2009
What do you mean by this? I live in Oxford and go to the odd game with colleagues - if a Brighton based Oxford fan wanted to come down to the odd match at Withers I am sure they would be made welcome. I am not engaging in stupid debate over who's team is better but, in my opinion, we are a better supporte club.

Was this comment meant as a threat by the way? I hope it was tongue in cheek and that you're not a complete mental!

A genuine invitation my friend. Port Vale and Aldershot invited themselves unfortunately, meaaning every Oxford home game is now like attending a Millwall Leeds game. Whereas before we had bbq's, outside pergoda's, basically a party, TVP tried to put a stop to all that. Now we all seem to get cameras in our faces, home and away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here