Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Poyet leaves for a bigger club, such as Watford or Doncaster.

Nov 27, 2009
With all of the hype recently, over your climb to the top and seemingly more recently demise, in terms of games lost/drawn, will the albion return to the lower table mediocrity that perveyed before Poyet arrived?

Not only looking at his ongoing growing frustration, in the Argus, with the boo boys, but with him being linked to most top jobs that come up, he will be snatched up by a championship team/premiership team sooner rather than later, such as the two mentioned above.

Your average gate has been consistent over recent years, around the 6500 mark, even when you have done well, yet even though the capacity is now over 8000, you never fill the ground.

With that number of people rattling around in your new stadium, this is assuming the away teams you have played this season will bring the same number of supporters as this season, how much money has your chairman budgeted for losing each home game.

I'm sure Poyet would like to manage in the Championship/Premiership one day, with a bigger club, such as Reading, would your chairman stand in his way?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Do go away you ignorant, tin pot club supporting twazzler. Oxford can be BHA's feeder club one day if you like..... on second thoughts you're probably not big enough.

Nov 27, 2009
Do go away you ignorant, tin pot club supporting twazzler. Oxford can be BHA's feeder club one day if you like..... on second thoughts you're probably not big enough.

How dare you!

I was trying to start an honest conversation. The new stadium will look like Darlington's does on a match day, with your average gate, devoid of supporters.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
sold out the last 3 or so games i thought..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How dare you!

I was trying to start an honest conversation. The new stadium will look like Darlington's does on a match day, with your average gate, devoid of supporters.

This club has a fan base you can only dream of darling. The only things BHA have got in common with Oxford is Steve Foster and the fact that we're both association football clubs. Beyond that we operate in an entirely different universes.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
what?? an oxford fans saying reading are a big club??? and weve basically sold out the last 4 home games and have taken 1000 to most away games

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
With all of the hype recently, over your climb to the top and seemingly more recently demise, in terms of games lost/drawn, will the albion return to the lower table mediocrity that perveyed before Poyet arrived?

Not only looking at his ongoing growing frustration, in the Argus, with the boo boys, but with him being linked to most top jobs that come up, he will be snatched up by a championship team/premiership team sooner rather than later, such as the two mentioned above.

Your average gate has been consistent over recent years, around the 6500 mark, even when you have done well, yet even though the capacity is now over 8000, you never fill the ground.

With that number of people rattling around in your new stadium, this is assuming the away teams you have played this season will bring the same number of supporters as this season, how much money has your chairman budgeted for losing each home game.

I'm sure Poyet would like to manage in the Championship/Premiership one day, with a bigger club, such as Reading, would your chairman stand in his way?

That really is pretty clueless isn't it.

Nov 27, 2009
The only things BHA have got in common with Oxford is Steve Foster and the fact that we're both association football clubs. Beyond that we operate in an entirely different universes.

Hey gorgeous, what about Jonny Byrne, although we did give him back to you, after he was done for drink driving.

This club has a fan base you can only dream of darling., I'll assume that was a joke.....

Having taken 35000 to Wembley recently, me thinks my little fairy cake that your ickle club should realise it's real size and potential.

Being realistic coocky, Oxford has always been and always will be a bigger club than little old bha.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
In answer to your question if the right job came along, I can't see Tony Bloom actively standing in his way. However it would be for a club with ambition & finances not bloody Watford or Doncaster & i can't see it happening untill he's established his reputation at Brighton.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
How dare you!

Already sold 2000 + expensive membership packages, and the club expect to sell pretty much all the season tickets, what a comparison to make regarding Darlo.

Enjoy league 2, looks like it'll be a long old season for you.

Nov 27, 2009
In answer to your question if the right job came along, I can't see Tony Bloom actively standing in his way. However it would be for a club with ambition & finances not bloody Watford or Doncaster & i can't see it happening untill he's established his reputation at Brighton.

He's done that now surely, hence Chelsea seemingly talked to bloom about him.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea

In response, two points:

1) Poyet doesn't want to move to a Championship club. He's even suggested it would have to be a big Prem club to tempt him

2) If you think we'll only get 8,000 in our new home you are a crazed loon. Try 15,000+ on for size, with plenty of sell-outs in the first season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here