Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite view?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I like the views from Cissbury Ring and Highdown Hill. You can see right across the Downs and right along the coast for miles, even on a cloudy day.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Rottingdean pitch and putt is good as well.

1931014_3afc6e0d.jpg

We are bloody lucky where we live, so many great places. It could be a lot worse imaging living around Croydon!

croydon-town-df-01.jpg

Continue up that road for about 2 miles and to the right it gets right ramshackle

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The view from the stretch of the SDW between Alfriston & Jevington is pretty special

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
We are bloody lucky where we live, so many great places. It could be a lot worse imaging living around Croydon!

croydon-town-df-01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They are currently building a 44 storey residential building to the right of that view! Should erm improve the overal look.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There really is some cracking views.
It seems the north side of the south downs is favourite.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Coming from Woodingdean towards Brighton racecourse, just about where the right turn down Bear Road is. You can see almost the whole of Brighton from there. Wonderful view.

On a clear day, the view from the top of the grandstand at Brighton racecourse is as good as it gets in East Sussex for me. Beautiful panoramic view. In West Sussex its the view from the top of the grandstand at Goodwood racecourse, for exactly the same reason.

Outside of Sussex, the view from the lighthouse at Byron Bay, NSW is just about my all-time favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here