I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
For me, Devils Dyke.

DevilsDyke.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From the top of Whiteways, heading towards Bury Hill.

Look right towards Amberley.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So many to choose-

a good one is looking West on the beach at Birling Gap

birling-gap.jpg

Two stand out for me:

Looking out from the clubhouse of Cuckfield golf course over the Ouse Vally with Balcome viaduct in the distance, I was there one day when The Lancaster came through and it was stunning, sort of reminded me of the film The Dambusters.

The other is on the M40 going north, you come through a cutting and all of a sudden the whole countryside opens out in front of you.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Further afield for me ... it's always been too difficult to separate these two

1. Standing on the North side of Sydney harbour looking back to circular quay with the Opera House on the left and the bridge on the right
2. Looking out over the harbour at Monaco on Grand Prix day

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Driving in towards Brighton from Rottingdean/Peacehaven direction when it is lit up at night. The wheel makes it even better.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Two stand out for me:

Looking out from the clubhouse of Cuckfield golf course over the Ouse Vally with Balcome viaduct in the distance, I was there one day when The Lancaster came through and it was stunning, sort of reminded me of the film The Dambusters.

Geeky, but I love the Balcombe viaduct, every time I drive past I find myself admiring it, both for the Victorian engineering and the setting. It's beautiful.

140513285_23cc20b6ff.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't believe nobody's posted this yet.

amex_community_stadium_brighton_k210711.jpg

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
some lovely views to be had at seaford head golf course

Geeky, but I love the Balcombe viaduct, every time I drive past I find myself admiring it, both for the Victorian engineering and the setting. It's beautiful.

View attachment 36494

When I was a kid someone told me that if you run around the middle pier 7 times anticlockwise you hear the sound of one of the blokes who helped build it screaming as he fell to his death from it.

It didn't work.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Rottingdean pitch and putt is good as well.

1931014_3afc6e0d.jpg

We are bloody lucky where we live, so many great places. It could be a lot worse imaging living around Croydon!

croydon-town-df-01.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Coming from Woodingdean towards Brighton racecourse, just about where the right turn down Bear Road is. You can see almost the whole of Brighton from there. Wonderful view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here