Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's your biggest concern right now?

What's your biggest concern right now?

• Potter's tactics

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Defensive fragility

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Weak midfield

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Not enough creativity

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Firepower up front

Votes: 176 74.9%
  • All of it - we're ****ed

Votes: 23 9.8%

• Total voters

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Have to say I do fear for us this season. The lack of goals that has been obvious for our whole tenure in the top division doesn't appear to be any closer to being solved. I know injuries have been problem but March, Propper etc were hardly prolific in terms of goals or assists previously so I don't see that as being the cure all some hope for. The rational of playing Andone and Jurgs extensively in pre season to let them go after the window shut seems strange to me. I mean if they were crap and didn't fit into the team ethic I am sure that was noticeable in July.
I will say that Potters football is a much more pleasant way to watch us fail to score than that of the previous regime.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I voted for creativity, but firepower could also be it.

Having said that maybe it's Potter's tactics, i.e should the lack of creativity and firepower mean he employs different tactics? I'm still a bit baffled by the tactics after Andone got sent off against Stains.

Hopefully the goals will come thick and fast.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I wasn't anti Potter when he was appointed, I was just disappointed we got rid of Hughton. Now that Potter has been here a little while the thing I'm worried about is a reaction from the club if we're still struggling in the new year. There's a host of reasons that we've ended up where we are at this early stage of the season but I don't think any of them are because Potter is a bad manager. If he gets a season to shape the side and get his tactics and mentality properly embedded then that is when I think we'll start seeing the benefit of his appointment. I worry that if we stay around the relegation zone people will turn on Potter, but even if we were to go down I think he would be the right guy to get us back up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
injuries is my only concern, we need trossard and izquerdo playing amonght others

Pace is missing currently

I reckon Izquerdo will end up like LuaLua after his injury problems. Trossard if he can stay fit will make a big difference but are we not at risk of being a 1 player club now - given everyone seems to think Trossard will make a significant difference?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I worry about not getting results in winnable games.

We should’ve beaten West Ham and Burnley, but didn’t. If we can’t actually beat the teams in the lower half of the table we’re going to be in serious trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Is he ? What's the latest on him ? Was supposed to be aiming for a return after the International break................I haven't seen or heard anything since that was announced.

I meant that I am concerned that he may take longer than expected tocome back, not that he was taking longer
Sorry to have worried you...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Got to be firepower for me ….. along with our slightly strange loaning out policy !

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
That nobody apart from Duffy and Dunk can head the ball in the general direction their actually aiming for.

Shocking amount of ball shy players when it comes to challenging for Ariel balls and set pieces.

Players afraid of getting their kits dirty?

Kit man OUT!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pretty football, whilst being refreshing, is delivering the same outcomes as 2nd half of last season i.e poor results. We've spent a lot of money and whilst accepting we have injuries (teams always do) we don't seem to have any more of a stronger squad than last year. Hopeful we'll turn it around, but also concerned that we may end up sleep walking in to a relegation situation by burying heads in the sand and saying this new style will bring the results; until it doesn't!

Certainly not panic time as yet, but I'm currently in the mildly concerned camp.

Well said our squad appears no stronger than last season despite spending £40m on 2 players.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Yes, there are bigger things to worry about, we will stay up (probably) or down (possibly)

Really worried about Climate Change and trying to work out the changes than I can or should make to do my bit
Through worried about Brexit and out the other side- that one is comedy again now
Rather worried about my parents health
Concerned about inequality of opportunity across generations (sod all I can do about that one though)

I'm Team Potter for now - UTA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here