Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the bravest thing you've done?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What is your best method? I have yet to find a foolproof one!

Most enjoyable was going over the top of one on a ride on mower.

Safest way is a 6-7 foot long piece of heavy duty flexible wire with a oval shaped loop tied off at one end. Allows you to break their spine easily and deliver multiple quick blows from a safe distance.

Shotguns also make a good quick kill, close the choke so the spray pattern is tight.

I killed most though with a good heavy bit of a gum tree branch I found. I'd just walk up with and smash their heads in. They can't bite you with a caved in skull.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Most enjoyable was going over the top of one on a ride on mower.

Safest way is a 6-7 foot long piece of heavy duty flexible wire with a oval shaped loop tied off at one end. Allows you to break their spine easily and deliver multiple quick blows from a safe distance.

Shotguns also make a good quick kill, close the choke so the spray pattern is tight.

I killed most though with a good heavy bit of a gum tree branch I found. I'd just walk up with and smash their heads in. They can't bite you with a caved in skull.

Thanks. I will try the wire method. Don't have a gun and don't want one. The ones I have most problem with are Rinkhals, which are related to the Spitting Cobra. Nasty sods - they pretend to be dead, so when something picks them up, they bite 'em. Spade is always good if they are crawling away from you - no good if they are up in spitting position!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Wrestled a hammer wielding drunk to the floor in A&E, grabbed a bloke by the legs and held him up when he was hanging himself in a side room, dressed a copper in a Doctors coat as a disguise and showed him where there was a relative in the department with a gun in his waistband...sat in the triage area alone on a Friday night...I could go on and on.

In my normal life I was in a pub in Havant when we played Portsmouth...me and my mate were playing pool quietly when a minibus full of Mental Pompey sailor ****ers attacked us with pint pots, pool cues and chairs...had to drag my mate across the car park doing battle with the buggers all the way back to his ( company) car...they smashed the windscreen as we wheel spun out of there.

[MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] I'd rather kill snakes in Australia than be you any day. Snakes are weedy and haven't got a hammer.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'd like to pull an African crocodile's tail when its very hungry in a jungle river. I think croc would find it a hoot and become extremely friendly. :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Stood in the old cold blow lane end with two other Brighton fans. More like stupidest thing i would say.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Because they are aggressive so I killed 20 of them :).

When I was in Durban a bloody big one came through the patio doors and parked itself behind my mates bar, right in front of the beer fridge. No one could get a Castle.......that was scary.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have just had a 15 minute ice bath, my first. I am supposed to do it again tomorrow so that will be a test of my bravery I can tell you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here