Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the bravest thing you've done?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Top work. My new hero.

p.s. What's Doom Fogger?

Shucks!

Doom Fogger is a can of insecticide that once you set off, it does not stop, so it is like a smoke bomb of insecticide.

doomfogger.jpg

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Other than getting married I would say the time I sledged back to the overseas pro in a cricket match. The wicket was spicy enough without me insulting the bowler. As it happens we won but I was genuinely scared for my life (no helmets)

As a kid I smacked the school bully when he picked on me (although I told my 4 yr old son not to do this when he was picked on a couple of months back). I felt brave punching the bully boy when I was7 or 8

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
let my wife drive the car

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
stood right on the edge of victoria falls...i.e right on the effing edge.........wrestled my pack lunch off a hippo........followed a large fish i had hooked about a km down stream ,on foot ,upto my waste in murky water ..on the zambezi river in mozambique...............smashed a ciquada out of mid- air with my erect todger in mexico.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Wrestled a hammer wielding drunk to the floor in A&E, grabbed a bloke by the legs and held him up when he was hanging himself in a side room, dressed a copper in a Doctors coat as a disguise and showed him where there was a relative in the department with a gun in his waistband...sat in the triage area alone on a Friday night...I could go on and on.

In my normal life I was in a pub in Havant when we played Portsmouth...me and my mate were playing pool quietly when a minibus full of Mental Pompey sailor ****ers attacked us with pint pots, pool cues and chairs...had to drag my mate across the car park doing battle with the buggers all the way back to his ( company) car...they smashed the windscreen as we wheel spun out of there.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I too hate heights and was asked to give out the medals to people at a Charity Abseil down the side of Arundel Castle. Didn't feel comfortable to do this without doing it myself so did it but hated every single second of it.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Stood in a taxi queue late one night with the wife and three pissed up blokes pushed in the queue in front of us. Much tutting from others but for some reason I said "Oi, back of the queue". One of them started to square up to me but his mates said sorry and pulled him away.
They were rather lucky as mrs H was at the wrong time, lunar cycle wise, and she can get a little feisty when hormones and drink combine.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Got married, the first time. Second time wasn't so brave so my wife tells me.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Returned to my car in the Thistle Hotel car park at night after a meal with my girlfriend to find a huge scary ******* with the back door of my car open, just climbing in.

I've absolutely no idea why I didn't just leg it. Instead I ran towards the car shouting. When I informed him politely that this was my jolly car and that he should jolly well leave the vicinity at once, he looked blankly at me and stumbled away slowly without a word. I asked him once, maybe twice more if he would be so kind as to walk a bit faster.. and he did!

I couldn't punch my way out of a paper bag, so god knows what I thought the best outcome would be... Idiot.

Turns out, he's a drugged up homeless guy looking for a place to sleep. Tries all of the car doors in the hotel car park, has a kip for a few hours, then buggers off. So the (useless) security guard told me.

That was the bravest thing I've ever done in my ENTIRE LIFE. Asides from playing Pop-Rock at a Harley Davidson festival in Hannover... that was err... different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here