What's the biggest/best prize you have ever won?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
A pair of tickets to watch England v USSR at Wembley in 1991 along with a match t-shirt and a England hat/scarf set. A competition I entered as a kid in Match magazine.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Won a three day trip to New York to drink in some of the top bars in the world in a cocktail competition.

And I won a B&W zeppelin in the works xmas party raffle last year.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It was a good cause and pretty much all that was left on the raffle table , plus i knew i had no chance of winning the quiz with the team i was in :)
Bitch

I thought it was the first raffle number called, and you being the anorak..........

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
But Jan and me carried you in the quiz as well

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I won first prize in the most reasonable man contest. Well actually i came second but i kicked up such a fuss they gave me first prize.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I won £568 on an ew first goal scorer bet on Dean Cox 1st game of the season about 6yrs ago. He was 17/1 and had been banging them in pre season. Think he was 16 or 17/1 and I had £25 ew on it.

Also, December just gone I won £3k on the works Xmas staff lottery!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I won £568 on an ew first goal scorer bet on Dean Cox 1st game of the season about 6yrs ago. He was 17/1 and had been banging them in pre season. Think he was 16 or 17/1 and I had £25 ew on it.

Also, December just gone I won £3k on the works Xmas staff lottery!

Nice one mate. I did similar in the Millwall United cup final ten years back. Ronaldo had started scoring and I put an ayrton on him to score first and United to win 3-0. 45-1 and I was just shy of a monkey heavier a couple of hours later.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A frisbee in a "Look In" magazine write in competition. I forget what the question was, but the answer was "Mott the Hoople". This was early 70's by the way.
Also, a tray of water colour paints from the Lyons Maid ice cream van after my older sister entered a paint by numbers competion & used my name. She is 10 years older than me, & my Mum never did let me use them.

Also, several 2 quid wins on the lottery.

I am a loser.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Guy Fawkes colouring compo in The Argus back in 1976, £2 book voucher :) Bought playboy & fiesta readers wives edition!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
£10 - second prize in a beauty competition

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Poppets in stock at Aldi Portslade. Son number one nagged some out of me on Saturday.

and yes that was supposed to be a quoted reply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports