Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the biggest/best prize you have ever won?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Also Won the Goldstone half time draw 3 rd prize £5 long time ago we would shout at the poor little man who carried the board around the pitch with the results very hard in windy days.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I won the NFSA Southern Division title in 1988...not much money in that match, but later that year I win the Pevensey Bay Aqua Club Open, picking up 464 quid, which was nice.and won the Eastbourne Festival with a 4lb Plaice plus some dabs, winning loads of prizes including a satelite system.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Back in the late 1960's I entered a competition run by Jacobs Club Biscuits and won a SPIROGRAPH - are either still in business?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
£220 on the 2004 Grand National.

I know naff all about horse racing, but my step-daughter is called Amber, and my best mate is called Leigh, so I stuck £10 e/w on Amberleigh House @ 16/1 :thumbsup:

£56 for 4 numbers in the lottery around 11 years ago. £5 for first prize in the bread making competition at the local flower show in 1977 ('twere a lot of money in them days).

Most bizarre was a dinner service and cutlery (probably from the local cut price store) in the Christmas Draw at a pub in Cornwall that we used to visit and stay near (Devonport Inn, Kingsand). Ticket bought at Easter or thereabouts, picked up prize the following Easter when we next visited - we were local celebrities for a while!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Back in the late 1960's I entered a competition run by Jacobs Club Biscuits and won a SPIROGRAPH - are either still in business?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
God i am so dumb!! My good lady................a brief chat up line and 14 years later..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here