Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the best weekend break you've had ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Preferred Gramacho to Alto, but both good. So well delivered by YGT, planning the 2024 trip now!

Saw at Gramacho you can stay for a month, with unlimited Golf from £999, self catering, of course, but great value
Gramacho is our group’s favourite from all the courses we’ve played in the Algarve (including some far more expensive ones). The 17th/18th finishing holes are fantastic, and great to sit on the patio with a cold beer watching everyone else come up the18th :smile: Just in the process of arranging another trip now

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Prague, Budapest, Oslo, Copenhagen, Krakow, Brussels, Bruges, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, Dublin, Belfast, Berlin etc. All bloody marvelous for a weekend. Ask any Australian Teacher, we live a stone's throw from a lot of amazing places.
Been to most of them but would also add Stockholm. Went in middle of winter and had a blizzard whilst there. Great city, also went on a boat which acted as an ice breaker as we saw the "1000 islands". Nice and friendly people.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Gramacho is our group’s favourite from all the courses we’ve played in the Algarve (including some far more expensive ones). The 17th/18th finishing holes are fantastic, and great to sit on the patio with a cold beer watching everyone else come up the18th :smile: Just in the process of arranging another trip now

Leaving the 16th at Gramacho, as a high handicapper (in reality around 32/34), I was on 90 and facing the chance to crack 100 for the first time. A weak tee shot meant I needed to play across the water to reach the green and keep my hopes alive.

Into the water it went, along with the next ball, finishing the hole on 9!

It is a great course though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here