Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
A bit indeed.

Check out The Midnight, Lebrock, Olly Wride (lived in Brighton till recently) and, slightly more prog retro, Frozen Autumn (from Italy), and (these have been going almost back to the 80s), De/Vision (German) and (from Bristol) Mesh.

I just had some wonderful news tonight so, f*** it, I'm posting this as an extra track for today. Synthwave heaven. :thumbsup:

I love The Midnight - great tunes!
Heard a few Olly Wride tracks as well, such a good sound.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here is mine for today. There are numerous mixes if this. Stunning track.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Going to pop this one in because Tim Westwood is back in the news. Mic Righteous is a rapper who was on the verge of making it big until he made allegations about Westwood earlier than it seems anyone was willing to hear them, ending his own mainstream career in the process. He still records and a lot of his work has a strong social conscience and protest angle - if you've got any appreciation for rap his wordplay, storytelling, and the rhythm of his rhyming patterns are compelling. If you don't have an appreciation for rap maybe it's enough to know that a single take, flawless performance of this length and complexity outside a studio is uncommon skill. This is 2016:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here