[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
New release from local band Riversun

From their biog. the brand new single Better Life brings together their style of epic hard charging rock that deals with themes of the search for gratefulness, and questioning the contentment of what we already have.

Riversun are often referred to a style of music from the early 2000’s, but for these three guys that suits them just fine. They make music they enjoy, that influences them and more importantly, just want to rock out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This came up in the car. I will continue my actual what is the best track I have heard today based on the best track I heard on random play on one of my iPods, despite this one being Old Man Music. Witch house, wave, dark-wave and trap can wait another day.

Buy, oh blimey. This is mint. Strings arranged by George Martin. Every musician on it. And Beck's narrative is exquisite.

RIP, you complete legend.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Something very uplifting after a shitfest football weekend

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
This came up in the car. I will continue my actual what is the best track I have heard today based on the best track I heard on random play on one of my iPods, despite this one being Old Man Music. Witch house, wave, dark-wave and trap can wait another day.

Buy, oh blimey. This is mint. Strings arranged by George Martin. Every musician on it. And Beck's narrative is exquisite.

RIP, you complete legend.

Maybe not the best song of the day (I have another 8 hours to go) but I always find myself going back to Loud Hailer for my ”heavy metal” fix.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just finished watching the excellent Blue Lights and I was annoyed they chose to close the series with the Isley Bros inferior version of this. Old School Hippy classic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports