Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Following on from [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] posting a Marianne Faithfull song I have been listening to quite a few of her songs over the last 24 hours and realise than I am still in love with my second crush (Julie Christie in Billy Liar being the first)

https://youtu.be/YANUIa_bHoU

JC was also stunning in Far From The Madding Crowd and Dr Zhivago. Worthy of her mention in Waterloo Sunset. A 60’s icon, and beyond.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
JC was also stunning in Far From The Madding Crowd and Dr Zhivago. Worthy of her mention in Waterloo Sunset. A 60’s icon, and beyond.

Never to old to learn something, I had absolutely no idea that Terry and Julie were Terrance Stamp and Julie Christie until I google Waterloo Sunset and Julie Christie just now?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
It's got nothing to do with the video honest, it's all about the music, yup, that's it, all about the music, in fact I hardly noticed the video I was so wrapped up in the wonderful music. Gorgeous girls, fantastic bodies, no sorry don't know what you're on about, Ignore the girls just concentrate on the music.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here