[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Great choice. On my gym playlist. And I had never heard of AWB until Spotify recommended them to me based on the rest of my gym list (thanks Spotify).

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
This is why I love YouTube, 'How Long' was always a favourite of mine and then I kept hearing it on a tellybox advert, did a search and came across this fantastic version. It features Paul Carrack and Eric Clapton with Eric's regular band members' Henry Spinetti (drums) and Andy Fairweather Low (Rhythm guitar).
:bowdown:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I was determined today to post a song by 10cc who, again IMHO, were yet another of the really great bands to emerge from the UK in the 70's. They produced so many hit singles/albums that it was hard to pick just one, but I have and 'I'm Mandy, Fly Me' encompasses, to me, all that was good about 10cc, great wordsmiths and superb musicians.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Reminds me of The Cure, early doors (a bit), or am I having a senior moment, again!

:mad:

Fair assessment. Look up 'Summer in Crimea', another cracker which I won't post here for reasons of thread rules propriety :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports