Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
The show stopping ending to one of my all time favourite films The Commitments, the amazing Andrew Strong was only 16 when he sang this!
(might have to wind the volume up as the sound isn't that good)

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Supertramp are one of my all time favourite bands and Breakfast In America is one of their best albums and this track from it is, to me, one of their greatest songs. The songwriting, combined with the musical and vocal talents of Rodger Hodgson and Rick Davies make them, in my mind, one of the most important bands to have come out of our country, others may disagree but hey, C'est La Vie.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Supertramp are one of my all time favourite bands and Breakfast In America is one of their best albums and this track from it is, to me, one of their greatest songs. The songwriting, combined with the musical and vocal talents of Rodger Hodgson and Rick Davies make them, in my mind, one of the most important bands to have come out of our country, others may disagree but hey, C'est La Vie.

Yep, great album.
My favourite track is Lord is it Mine.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This came up on a CD earlier today and although I picked this recently, I'm picking it again. Possibly my track of the year so far. Persevere with it to the end. There are surprises that make you go ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtCpnMLWLzw

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here