What's one thing you really hate about Christmas

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think that Japanese economists are wringing their hands with glee as they fill container ships full of new X boxes and Playstations What next, Tealight manufacturers moaning about Diwali ?

Have you got my present yet ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry, still trying, getting an exact tissue match for a new liver takes time.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Has to be said not many natural blondes up here in Manchester, although given the local ladies preferred form of decolletage to be hairless it is often difficult to be certain.

Given that décolletage is the neckline and cleavage, I should hope all of them go hairless. Although a bit a primate chest rug may come in handy in the cold & wet northwest climate.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sorry, still trying, getting an exact tissue match for a new liver takes time.

Well don't hang around. I've got a litre of Grappa to attack Christmas Eve.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Given that décolletage is the neckline and cleavage, I should hope all of them go hairless. Although a bit a primate chest rug may come in handy in the cold & wet northwest climate.

My ex wife didn't worry about having a hairy chest, mind you it took peoples attention away from her top lip.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Any hope of a thimbleful left for Boxing Day ?

Oh yes, don't worry they,ll be plenty left. Who is doing the Xmas pud vodka this year ?

Returning to things I hate about Xmas .................. Calling Father Christmas.... Santa. That's American.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I think that Japanese economists are wringing their hands with glee as they fill container ships full of new X boxes and Playstations What next, Tealight manufacturers moaning about Diwali ?

They'd be wringing their hands even more if people in their home country actually gave each other Christmas presents.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
- Pubs shut Christmas night .

When I lived in Devon, we had my mum, the mother in law and her useless lump of a bloke with us for Christmas. After feeding them and waiting on them all day we went out for a walk in the evening after putting the boy to bed. Got round the corner and the local pub was open so we popped in for a swift half. Got home about midnight, bladdered. Best Christmas night I've ever had.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm out in Japan too and the thing that gets me about coming back at Christmas is the shopping. The atmosphere out there! It's like a warzone. And all those shitty shitty 'stocking filler' things that shops produce. Crap that will be unwrapped, elicit a 'Hey look at that!' and then never be touched again. The waste!

Apart from that, Christmas means I'm going to be back in the UK for a couple of weeks and for that alone it's brilliant!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i like christmas, because one can clearly see who is an idiot, who has been mind controlled, and who actually thinks for themself.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Marzipan

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lots of things. But if I had to choose ONE it would be that for some people/shops it STARTS in August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports